Editorials
On Everlasting Longing • Sep 20, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
Was skeptical about watching this because of comments... but it's enjoyable. ML facecard kind of carrying the show, though.
8 0
On One and Only • Apr 10, 2024
Title One and Only
I love this drama so much! So glad I got to watch this beautiful story. I couldn't stop thinking about it after it ended.
10 8
On The World of the Married • Apr 29, 2022
Title The World of the Married
Regret watching this. It was long and got boring during the middle. Could've had a more satisfying ending
2 3
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Apr 23, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
Not toxic, just cute
2 0
Replying to weiwink • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I finished reading the novel last night & I really enjoyed it. the romance , the angst & everything was just too…
could I get dm too? plz and thank you
1 0
On Sound of the Desert • Aug 25, 2021
Title Sound of the Desert
The drama that got me hooked on c dramas!
5 0
Replying to Geniie • Aug 25, 2021
Title Immortality
I made an acc just to participate in this mess of a comment section 🤡
same!
0 0