Editorials
Replying to FrabbyCrabsis • Mar 22, 2021
Article Jang Dong Yoon selected to be the main lead of KBS drama "Oasis"
"If Jang Dong Yoon accepts the offer, this will be his first time to star in a period drama."What do you mean?…
period refers to like 1920s - 1970s era. Joseon is more historical. hope this helps :)
1 1
Replying to Didiaini • Jan 19, 2021
Person Zheng Shuang
Me too I came here in hope someone could explain and tell me if it’s true. It’s trending on Weibo since this…
yes i agree. that is what i meant earlier, putting up the kids for adoption is cruel. i am not in support of her, just stating the facts. surrogacy is actually very hard and expensive so it is very much planned however. she is not fit to be a mother if she can discard her kids that easily. i feel bad that the kids will grow up and with one quick search on the internet, they can find out that their mother abandoned them. heartbreaking
2 0
Replying to Didiaini • Jan 19, 2021
Person Zheng Shuang
Me too I came here in hope someone could explain and tell me if it’s true. It’s trending on Weibo since this…
i think she did surrogacy because 1) pregnancy would be hard to hide from the public and 2) i heard that she’s had eat disorders in the past and pregnancy is hard on those recovering from EDs since they’re just starting to be okay with their body. but honestly it’s inhumane to demand an abortion at 7 months, especially since they’re almost fully formed human beings. if she didn’t want anything to do with them, the least she could’ve done was sign the papers to release the children to the father since he loves and cares for them which is better than going into the adoption system since so many kids are in that system and can’t get out. i would feel so bad for the kids if they ended up in foster care even when they had a loving parent who loves them dearly.
1 2
Old_Anime_Lady • Jul 4, 2018
Article Ask MDL And Now For Something Different : School
How would I sign up to represent for Hong Kong? (I am from HK, and although I am not a native as in I didn’t grow up there, I have watched lots of HK dramas.)
1 0