News
Lily Alice • Dec 1, 2023
Article Na In Woo Becomes Park Min Young's Trustworthy Helper in "Marry My Husband "
He's giving a totally different vibe than Ji Hyuk in the webtoon. It's really disappointing because I liked the webtoon.
8 2
On Why Women Love • Feb 25, 2022
Title Why Women Love
At first, i liked the FL. She was strong, confident and was focused on her job. Now, (i'm at 21 episode) she looks less competent (and more stupid) than ML. She is general menager, so why she is bringing the coffe to ML and his guest.?? It looks like she lost her brain and the ML take it.
4 4
Replying to Sirloin • Jan 13, 2022
Article Song Kang and Park Min Young's drama "Forecasting Love and Weather" to air this February!
A little skeptical about the main leads. Park Minyoung and Song Kang are, in my opinion, not really good actors.…
After watching Park Min Young in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, I deleted every drama she was in from my list to watch dramas. So, i agree with you that she is not good actress. I even try giving her chance by watching Her Private Life, but no, it was totally mistake. And Song Kang, he is totally everwhere. Instead of doing drama after drama, he should focus on improving his skills.
2 0
Replying to martar • Mar 5, 2021
Article "River Where The Moon Rises" cancels filming, officially drops Kim Ji Soo from the drama.
There are examples of celebrities who are finished and won't ever come back. An example is Park Yoo Chun. He was…
Seungri is back to stardom ? I don't think so, he is still in military, sitll is going to court for hearing, he left Yg and Bigbang. Personally, i think he left entertainment industry for good. And the problem with his case is that there are so many rumors, that you don't even know what is true anymore. People on twitter create rumors about something that was never confirmed by police or they dont have any evidence for that, like that he raped minor girls. Sure, he is guilty of many things, but people on twitter are taking that too far.
2 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 12, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
i doubt that woman in the hospital (i dont remember her name) is mother of Go Moon Young. She doesn't have that vibe to be MY mother. I think, based on her words, she just want people to give her more attention.
9 2
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 5, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Reading comments i notice that a lot people are saying that Moon Young's mother was killed her father or she did it herself (Moon Young). But, i think we still can't be sure if she really is dead. In hospital, in a scene with that woman, Moon Young was looking like she wanted to believe that she was her mother. If her mother was really dead, shouldn't she say "but you are dead" or something like that? And that woman in the basemant could be someone else, what is possible, because they mention Bluebeard.
4 2
Replying to nane limon • Jun 28, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I thought I completed episode 2, for this reason now I'm watching episode 3, but I cannot understand why Kang…
its diffrent hospital
0 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 17, 2020
Title When I Fly Towards You
YES! I hope the casting is true.
4 0

