News
Lily Alice • Mar 6, 2024
Article Seo Kang Joon to Make a Comeback with a New Comedy K-Drama
Welcome back! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
1 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Jul 13, 2023
Title Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox
Only found it on bilibili so far https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Vh4y1j78R/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click
thank you ^^
0 0
On Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox • Jul 11, 2023
Title Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox
Does anyone have links for the OST? :)
0 2
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 3, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
I'm not sure if I'm hearing things incorrectly...but I keep picturing Dilraba when I hear Yi Er's voice! Mmmm I think the voice actor for Yi Er reminds me of Dilraba's in the Blue Whisper. 🤔
5 2
Replying to Rhea • May 15, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
what's wrong with the dragon sword? why did it come back into the mountains?
I think it's because it can only be used by someone with a "pure" heart and TY no longer has one after he was betrayed and his heart became filled with hatred.
4 1
Replying to cutie_daisy • May 9, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
TSL? I actually felts her voice is similar and the same voice actoress did another drama but i could not remember…
The Starry Love :)
0 1
Replying to anisha123 • May 1, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Did ep1 of this season air?
Yes! Two episodes so far :)
1 0
