News
Lily Alice • Nov 25, 2025
Article Jo Bo Ah to become a mother, agency confirms pregnancy
Yay , so happy for her!
7 0
On Ha Ha Bus • Aug 13, 2023
Title Ha Ha Bus
Does anyone know the name of the place where Haha and family stayed in Jeju? (Episode 9)
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 2, 2023
Article MyDramaList iOS & Android mobile apps are now available!
Congratulations!!!
0 0
On Ha Ha Bus • Apr 4, 2023
Title Ha Ha Bus
So cute! Can't wait to see them!
0 0
Replying to rationalbeings • Feb 15, 2023
Article Goong in Talks for a Remake. Netizens Drop Casting Suggestions
I don't mind a remake but maybe they could update it to be less toxic. Like every character needs a little bit…
Hear, hear! I didn't like Goong as much as my friends did because of how toxic several of the characters felt. Same with Full House.
1 1
Lily Alice • Jan 30, 2023
Article "Juvenile Justice" Season 2 has been cancelled!
So sad to hear this! I was looking forward to seeing the characters again and learning more about their back stories.
2 0
lo_ve • Nov 3, 2022
Article Byun Woo Min will return to the third season of "Dr. Romantic"
I can't wait for Dr. Romantic 3. I hope to see so many familiar faces from Season 2 and maybe even Season 1 as well?
1 0
Replying to Wait_IsItNot • Oct 19, 2022
Title Start-Up
I won't forgive those people who rated this drama lower because they didn't get their pairing :)I will pursue…
I'm so happy to find that I'm not the only one. ;)
4 0

