K-Drama Replying to Somaly Chan Seng • Aug 6, 2015
Title Swordsman
This drama only good from episode 1 to 32. I nearly threw my laptop away when Linghu Chong asks Ying Ying to get…
This is precisely my feelings. Stop after episode 32!!!! Save yourself .
0 0
On Swordsman • Aug 6, 2015
Title Swordsman
I mean I liked it :) I think it's worth the watch! It has mystery and romance altho ur the romance part is a little messed up.
0 0
On The Black Swindler • Apr 17, 2015
Title The Black Swindler
I thought this series was really really clever. I think it is highly underrated. Nobody seems to know about it!? It's AMAZING!!!!
0 2
On Bad Guys • Mar 24, 2015
Title Bad Guys
This is a really good thriller/crime drama. Keeps you on the edge of your seat...
2 0
On 49 Days • Mar 24, 2015
Title 49 Days
I have to say it was one of my favorites. So thrilling, fulfilling of my emotions, and more!!!
1 0

