K-Drama
Replying to justjacky • Feb 2, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Beautiful Sword & Fairy 4 MV with JJY singing.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-TsyM-P_AI
do you understand Chinese? in case you don't, you can search for Peachy Blossom channel on youtube, she/he has this music video too but it got the English subtitles and it's sad but amazing... I could totally feel how Lingsha was feeling... ๐ข๐ข
0 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 2, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I got up at 2ish this morning like I did the last 2 weeks dreaming there would be more of this to watch ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
2 0
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Feb 2, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
"The costume drama ๐ใๆๆไบๅฅฝๅฎถๅบญใ "Five Good Families of the Ming Dynasty" will be adapted into…
nah that's just someone wishful thinking I'm afraid ๐ข๐ข
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Feb 2, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
iWarrenS 22 minutes ago from iWarrenS iPhone 15Congratulations to Ju Jingyi and Chen Zheyuan for "Sword and Fairy…
what is real time playback ranking?
2 1
Replying to S K • Feb 2, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Wowwwwww it's 8 now โค
it's a 9.5 in my book ;)
9 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Probably the 2nd drama that I recall where I would be 100% okay with the leads falling in love with the 2nd leads.…
I thought so too at first but then I changed my mind because after rewatching the whole drama, I realized that Tianhe and Lingsha only had eyes for each other and their love was just so pure and precious. They are now my fav couple of all time!! I already miss them so much... ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
7 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
well Ziying still has Lingsha's pendant and Mengli has TianHe's fang to accompany them until the end. That has to give us some comfort right?? It still breaks my heart a little watching Ziying tightly holding on Lingsha's pendant whenever he wants her close ๐ข๐ข๐ข
14 0
Replying to lune • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Look at qionghua sect leaders and the disciples ๐ญ๐ญ http://xhslink.com/anV7LA
omg that is so cool ๐๐
1 0
Replying to Rachel • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
What kind of drama is this??? I'm crazily watching this & don't know how to stop... What an addictive drama...…
and it got better and better after each episode!!
6 1
Replying to Anthony Tumiwa • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
so basically they are saved because the divine dragon feels lonely and want Tianhe to accompany him >_
lol if you wanna see it that way ๐๐
1 0
On In Blossom • Feb 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
Hellooooo you do now have my full attention ๐๐๐ Sword and fairy 4 was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to start this new journey with you all here!!! ๐๐๐๐
9 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I have watched so many chinese dramas and i think this is the best to date. Though I am a little biased when it comes to JJY's projects.. still this drama by far has the most interesting story and most heartfelt young love story. CZY and JJY both did great portraying their characters. I only wish I didn't know about the billing issue before diving into this. It did somehow make me lean towards shipping Lingsha and Ziying at the beginning... and I wish I hadn't... TianHe and Lingsha truly belonged together then and forever. I felt robbed of their romantic moments since there wasnt much through out the whole 36 episodes. I wish there were more... The ending was appropriate to me. I know most of us wanted a happy ending for our Tianhe and Lingsha but we have to remember life is a journey full of challenges, suffering and ultimately death. Therefore we should take comfort knowing that our leads did get the be together, loving only each other no matter how short it was. They got to get married, they got to spend their lives on the peak of their home mountain and he got to bury his beloved wife. I know some of us think it was cruel for him to spend that much time alone without her but the way I see it, she was always with him in his heart... and at the end, we got to see she said "she was waiting for him too" and then we got to see them walking into sunset together... I'm content! I would rate this drama 10/10 if they would have given us 2 or 3 more kisses between the leads lol Anyway, it definitely deserved a 9.5 out of 10. Goodbye everyone. I hope to see some of you in "In Blossom" ๐ธ ๐ธ๐ธ๐ธ
13 0
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
bittersweet
i would suggest otherwise
2 0
Replying to Sangeetha • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
How was drama?
9.5 out of 10
1 0
Replying to Smiling • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
What's this crushing feeling in my heart, should I be happy or sad or am I destined to feel both at the same time…
i think it's meant for us to feel both....
0 0
Replying to Fairy Sakura • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Ju Jingyi goodbye post to Han LingshaโThe first time I saw Han Lingsha, she had a pair of Emei thorns, and she…
wow thank you for posting this. Such a special character!
1 0
Replying to JYri • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
The episodes haven't released yet why they already removed the timer ountdown
i can do that for us!! 5 more hours to go!! ๐๐๐
2 0
Replying to tttweet • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
looks to me like Lingsha and Tianhe both are gone... ๐ข๐ข
sigh i guess that's all we can hope for at this point.. i need to start watching happier dramas.. this stuff really makes me sad!!
0 1
Replying to Ritik01 • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
brothers and sisters listen to me https://mydramalist.com/photos/rN0XpN_3 what do you think about ending after…
looks to me like Lingsha and Tianhe both are gone... ๐ข๐ข
3 3
Replying to JYri • Feb 1, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Who are you reffering to?jjy actually doesn't do so much kissing scenes in the drama and barely move her lips…
nah those kisses were for children!!! We grown up don't kiss like that!! I'd much rather see them gave tight hugs like the ones we saw in these last 2 episodes than seeing pretend fake kisses! The only real kiss she ever had was with Fiction in Beauty of resilience and that showed me she does kissing scene just fine... the script writers just need to write it in and the directors need to say "no baby kisses please"! ๐๐
1 0
