News
Replying to Natsumi • Jul 2, 2020
Title Life: Love on the Line
it's based on a manga. If you want to know if it has a happy ending or a sad ending I can tell you
Yes please - put the spoiler tag on your reply
0 2
On 2gether • Jun 29, 2020
Title 2gether
It was cute - I liked it. I can not understand the bad reviews...
5 0
On Long Time No See • May 31, 2020
Title Long Time No See
Wow - this movie was awesome, really good - highly recommended!
4 1
On Why R U? • May 12, 2020
Title Why R U?
Very, very cute, romantic, sexy drama. I enjoyed the stories of the two main couples a lot and it was worth watching because of them - but I skipped the side stories - those were boring.
0 0
Replying to Kwonjiyonqqq • Feb 19, 2020
Title The Novelist
what was the manga called?
Pornographer - but I have not found a full version in English yet
1 1
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Feb 19, 2020
Title The Novelist
Just FYI to everyone watching this, you guys should watch mood indigo to because this is actually a prequel to…
I think it is better to watch The Novelist first and have the ending in Mood Indigo after and then maybe have a reason to watch The Novelist again "hint, hint"
9 0
Replying to SignoMaeo • Feb 18, 2020
Title The Novelist Spoiler
I love it. The open ended ending is better than a sad ending I guess. I also love that it feels like an anime…
The real ending is at the end of "Mood Indigo", which is the prequel to "The Novelist*
1 0
On The Novelist • Feb 18, 2020
Title The Novelist
Eng subs on Viki are completed - loved it a lot
3 0