So we have 7 days to prepare for the worst-case scenario... actually the more I think about it, the more I feel that the writers may have Sou leave Aoba again in the end. I only think this way because of the way how in epi 10, you hear and see Sou perspective when he's with her, it's completely silent. And when I saw that POV, I thought to myself, what if that were me? If I lost my hearing gradually, would I stay with my partner? They've become like strangers because you can't hear them, that comfort level is all gone. I don't know, maybe it'll be all good, but realistically would he be happy?
I absolutely love the vibe of this drama. It has the look and feel of being in love for the first time; being on summer vacation; living on your own for the first time. All of those first times. Good stuff!
The love triangle is so unnecessary and annoying in this drama. There's already so much going on with Kim Bom and the ML's back story.... the drunken librarian just needs to go away. I rather watch the cute white dog than her.
Ok guys, at first the long curly hair on Dae Beom was bothering me like the haircuts of Yumi's Cells like to no end, but here we are on episode 6 and I'm so loving it like he's some kind of kpop idol!
I'm really liking this drama. It's a bit bipolar with the emotions, but the episodes aren't boring. It's a little slow, but the characters can be surprising.
I enjoyed the latest episode but I really hope the last two episodes gonna focus on Sou more. Even tho he is one…
I so agree with you on this one. I feel like I there's more character development on Minato and Nana. I mean that's fine and all, but we've only got 2 more episodes. I don't feel like there's enough to know about Sou and where their relationship is heading.
Here's to hoping and praying for ending that we can all appreciate- appreciate the character development, appreciate the story development and that spark between the leads that kept us so devoted to this drama from the get go.
Crush
Forever Love
A River Runs Through It
You Are My Hero
Our Secret
Summer Love