Finished this binge watch in 2 days. Loved, loved this. I am a hopeless romantic and this drama literally had me on the edge of my seat throughout. It's amazing that the constant time skipping back and forth I was not confused at all. The acting, the story, the directing, the editing and especially the OST and beautiful cinematography played together beautifully throughout this drama. In my top 10 of 2022 for sure.
I seriously though the safety wire tied to the FL was part of the scene, but then I was like, nah, it can't be that stupid. But?!?!?!? Dropping it like it's hot.
Anybody else feel like when the leads aren't in a relationship and LX treats her like crap, the world is off kilter? These two need to get back together so I can stop feeling nauseated
Wow, I don't think I've ever cried (well happy cried) so hard with just a hug. It's amazing how all of these actors are putting in so much emotion with little or no words. It's just so impressive.
Epi 22 will take a lil time for me to get over. I mean if you think about it, it's already been 22, 45 min episodes we have invested our hearts, souls and minds with these 2 and then, bam.... it's ok. Movin' on
L&P has become my daily pick-me-up when I need to escape from reality and my hunger for sweet romance. This story has me so invested, like I'm the one falling in love with Li Xun, butterflies in our stomachs and a rapid heartbeat.
That scene at the lake in front of autumn leaves and trees will forever be iconic. Her in her blue cinderella dress and him, her king. So freaking romantic!!!!!!
Their relationship is so well played out without the physical touch. Yet their faces have such magnetic attraction, I'm afraid when they do finally kiss it'll make us scream , dance and tear up a bit. Ugh, this lil drama is so so good.
Wow, the charisma of Chen Fei Yu is addicting. The camera loves him. He has a way of getting your attention without words. And the fact his visuals are off the charts. He will be one to watch in the future for sure.
Summer Love, Our Secret, A River Runs Through It, Forever Love and Please Classmate