Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to Chibi • Oct 7, 2022
I can confirm that's exactly how it's done.! :P
... So funny, said the loudest mosquito alive ๐ŸฆŸ
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Oct 7, 2022
Just found this on Viki and it looks awesome. The description has me interested, including the actors. How is…
Love this one. It's funny with 2 great leads with chemistry from the get go. If you love old school rom coms like those friends to lovers story line, you will like this one.
8 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Oct 7, 2022
Someone goggle how to put a mosquito cage together asap! We need to fact check those instructions.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
8 5
Replying to Sujin84 • Oct 6, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
I love Lee Sueng Gi, but can we talk about the acting of Jo Han Chul? He's amazing in this role and his back and…
His acting is pretty amazing here. I had to keep asking myself, this is the same cafe owner in HomeCha?? lol
4 2
On Cheer Up • Oct 5, 2022
Title Cheer Up
For the first time in dramaland I'm not obsessed with the male leads, I absolutely love Do Hae Yi's character and personality, She's smart, determined, beautiful and wont take shyt from anyone, but is sensitive like all of us. She reminds me of myself in college with the part time jobs and supporting herself. I'm rooting for her all the way thru cheer Up!
6 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Oct 5, 2022
Man, legal dramas lately are so good. That and fantasy thrillers seem to be the trending genres. I'm glad Kdramas are not basic.
7 0
On The Law Cafe • Oct 4, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
There's always something very magical when 2 veteran actors lead a drama esp a rom com- their chemistry just overshadows all the flaws of the drama. Your focus is just on those 2 whenever they're on screen. I don't care about anything else- this is one of them. My 2 cents so leave me alone. lol
8 0
Replying to ebzqueen • Oct 3, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
i felt d same - i wana watch mouse but the reviews are mixed - plus there is no romance - which im a sucker for…
I'm a newbie fan of LSG too
2 0
Replying to ebzqueen • Oct 3, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
i felt d same - i wana watch mouse but the reviews are mixed - plus there is no romance - which im a sucker for…
This is what ppl thought of Link: Love, Eat Kill, but I absolutely loved loved it. No drama is perfect in every aspect and not all viewers are going to agree
1 0
Replying to Josephine • Oct 1, 2022
Inyoup is the highlight of every episode ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I hope he got paid the most for this show: he worried the most, he got scared the most and he got wet the most, so that should equal $$$$$$ lol!
10 0
Replying to Nabiscocoon • Oct 1, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Please watch him in Mouse, he was so good in that and itโ€™s such a good thriller, which I consider a must-watch
I will definitely check out Mouse.
1 1
Replying to howyoulikethat • Oct 1, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Yeah, I like it. There's a scene where he's talking to Yu-ri https://twitter.com/WSD1301/status/1575683466783596544,…
Omg, those lonesome eyes, he is so perfect at that!!
1 1
On The Golden Spoon • Sep 30, 2022
Wow each episode has a film like quality to it. Like motion picture quality- love it! I noticed this with most of the Disney + dramas like Crazy Love and Kiss Sixth Sense.
2 0
Replying to PiaNandi • Sep 30, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Great acting from Lee Se Young as always because how did she have me laughing, crying and swooning all in one…
Um I hear ya! Red Sleeve was almost a year ago and I'm still not over that one
3 5
On The Law Cafe • Sep 30, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
This is my first drama with Lee Seung Gi. His acting is stellar. You can tell he is giving this story justice and his performance comes though because his technique is of a very experienced actor. Bravo LSG!
10 14