Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 26, 2022
It's all about balance if you want to enjoy this drama. You need to balance the ultra-sad scenes that causes you to ugly cry with the cute and romantic scenes like the scenes with JCW and the Nurse flirting or JCW talking to Son. ⚖
9 0
On Evan Lin • Aug 24, 2022
Person Evan Lin
Happy birthday! Loved you in Crush- your acting and singing made me swoon!
0 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Aug 22, 2022
I love this idea! I'm not even embarrassed to say that I got a winter coat with fur on the hood because of all…
IKR? There's the trench, puffer, toggle, single vs double breasted, down vs fur, so many beautiful designs! 1/2 the time I'm watching these dramas for the fashion when I'm not watchin the oppas. lol
1 1
Shiro • Aug 21, 2022
Cute and unique article! Coming up next should be the sister article about Winter coats of Dramaland.
8 4
On Akaso Eiji • Aug 21, 2022
Person Akaso Eiji
Holy shitake! Now that is what you call a perfect profile pic!!
10 0
Replying to yan • Aug 21, 2022
the first two episodes are so cute and funny. i cant wait to watch more! it's interesting to know that this is…
Is there some where this is subbed?
0 1
On Change Days Season 2 • Aug 21, 2022
Just my 2cents here.... the latest episode 12 seems to be edited for a more dramatic effect. The tense background music when something awkward is brought up or someone's face tenses up. Good camera and sound work, guys.
1 0
Replying to Sapphire • Aug 21, 2022
How did the most problematic couple become the least problematic couple? (Yunseul/Hyogi)lol
I know right??? Total 180 for now.
1 0
Replying to TNina • Aug 20, 2022
JCw role character in this kdrama remind me to ‘Grumpy dwarf’ haha… so funny:)
Exactly! Always complaining, being sarcastic, being pessimistic and kickin rocks. Yet he's funny like Olaf.
3 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 20, 2022
I think Ji Chang Wook is gonna be the scene stealer at their lil musical. Am right? lol 🎵🎵🎹
He's gonna throw in some Sound of Magic into the mix
15 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 19, 2022
I absolutely loved her last emotion she was expressing at the end with the word fulfillment. I think at the end of the day, we all want to be fulfilled in either our careers or personal life. I think at the beginning of this drama I was rooting for her, but at the end of the drama I am jealous of her. But in a good way.
I'm hoping S2 will be a prequel to S1. I wanna know her life growing up and going through the challenges of life as an autistic kid but a brilliant one, all the way till she passes the bar. I think that would be added interest than just watching her go through the daily grind of court life.
21 0
Replying to PaMiKa • Aug 18, 2022
Seriously, maybe it's just me, but some frames from Shin & Minato's beach walk looked like straight from a Flemish…
I so agree, Beautifully put.
1 0
On Minato's Laundromat • Aug 18, 2022
No matter what your sexual orientation is, that scene on the beach has probably happened to you in your life at least once. A person you really had a serious crush on just can crush you to pieces with a rejection of your feelings. That's why I felt that scene with such a heavy heart- like literally. Both actors in that scene were pretty phenomenal with those emotions. I loved how they didn't show each of them crying face to face.
20 0