Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Once upon a Small Town • Sep 6, 2022
C'mon, this is super cute! Think of it as a short healing drama like HomCha but instead of the sea, it's on a farm with lots of animals. Not a dentist, but a vet and not a handyman but a cop. Same intruding and funny community of towns folk all interested in their business.
I need this one to off set hardcore dramas like Little Women and If You Wish Upon Me.
15 0
Replying to vivalf • Sep 6, 2022
Title Little Women
Man, how I would love for him to sell me a pair of shoes!
He came, sold shoes, he looked at her phone. Done. Good job Vinnie.
1 1
Replying to ureshii • Sep 5, 2022
Title Little Women
Song Joong Ki's guest role appearance got me all πŸ€­πŸ€—
Man, how I would love for him to sell me a pair of shoes!
5 10
Replying to Aramintai • Sep 5, 2022
Title Little Women
Haven't watched it yet, but seen the recent trailer. It's πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Gonna watch it when more episodes will air.…
Could have sworn I used it too as an Airbnb
0 0
Replying to parya • Sep 4, 2022
Title Little Women
the soundtrack and the cinematography is so good each episode i feel like i’m watching a movie
The soundtrack especially. It can add to my already goosebumps with some of the scenes.
7 0
On Little Women • Sep 4, 2022
Title Little Women
Wow, I did not see that coming?! So glued to this intense , I don't know how to explain it vibe, it is built up with perfectly done acting by all the FLs and perfect background music. This is my first all women thriller, lol.
Bring it on ladies! πŸ’ͺ
11 0
Replying to atom951 • Sep 3, 2022
He's great, he captures the social awkwardness and dissonance that comes with growing up without care or warmth
Yes! You described that perfectly
2 0
On Papa to Musume no Nanokakan • Sep 3, 2022
Just watch this for the Papa!
He is so so funny with his facial expressions, his sulking, his teenage angst is so perfectly done.
I cannot stop belly laughing at him!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£
He needs his own variety show or something.
4 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Sep 3, 2022
Ok why did my babies take a kettle on their dateπŸ€­πŸ˜‚ and man jungkyung..she's getting on my nerves
Because Nurse Yeon Joo thought he was asking out the pot at first.
8 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 3, 2022
Ji Chang Wook is SOOOOO good at playing this character when it comes to that under the breath low, sexy voice when he's flirting, drunk or confessing to his FL. It's like I'm a boy and I like a girl but I'm not going to show it, so I'm gonna look like I don't like her, but I need to tease her, complain to her, yet like her at the same time while looking very sexy in a hoodie.
12 2
Replying to sungrokisking • Sep 2, 2022
Title Bravo, My Life Spoiler
finally!! hoping SW can fully turn himself in without his wife and mother butting in
Now I'm hoping for a double divorce soon. I cannot stand the mother or Baek Seung Joo. But I figure those two have something up their sleeves.
3 0
Replying to fleck • Aug 28, 2022
Jiyu slay queen, eat your bf's ass up!!!
Finally she spoke up! He needs to go!
3 0
On Prism • Aug 28, 2022
Title Prism
This drama is truly amazing with its story telling and character development in just 5 lil episodes already. Each of the actors are so skilled with their emotions even if they are not saying too much, And the chemistry between the main leads are so on point. If you're trying to figure out whether to watch this, watch it. You will be intrigued by all of the characters. The worst part about this is you have to wait a week for the latest episode and we're already through the half mark with only 9 episodes of this masterpiece.
8 0