Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to Taylorgg12 • Aug 16, 2022
Title Prism
This is a Japanese dramas not a kdrama. Please don't lump them together they are two separate industries. I am…
Oops I meant Jdrama. Typo
1 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 15, 2022
I'm hoping for a clean and tidy ending this week if that's possible. There is just SO many things going on with all of the characters and you continue to have different legal cases every episode? It's gonna be a tough one to end... have a feeling it's gonna be rushed. Unless they dedicate the last 2 episodes to just finishing off each of the characters' stories
5 0
On Bad Girlfriend • Aug 15, 2022
Was it just me, but were they talking, acting, moving at a slower pace than normal? I kept checking my playback speed..... lol So annoying. Even their blinking was at a slower pace.
3 0
On Prism • Aug 14, 2022
Title Prism
My current favorite Jdrama. The acting, the unique story, the OST. The only thing that's disappointing is that it's once a week and it's only 9 episodes. I follow this FL's dramas around and impatiently wait for the episodes.
4 2
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 13, 2022
I think as hard as it was to watch the break up, I think it was important to show it. To me it shows maybe the immaturity and inexperience of WYW. Maybe the difficulties of being in a relationship with a person with autism. IDK, just my 2 cents
6 7
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 11, 2022
Ugh that entire first hour I was like, do not let the dog die...I mean we all know about this storyline, but a terminally ill dog too- and a super cute one too?
But other than that, it was a good start.
4 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 11, 2022
The DG and WYW bff greeting is soooo popular now, all over social media. This is gonna be one of the major takeaways from this drama. They should trademark it. It's bringing back the dab.
10 1
On BTS in the Soop • Aug 10, 2022
I'm just catching up to this In the Soop, but I'm leaning so much more about them:
Jimin likes to do the dishes, likes to make Hobi laugh
Jin loves to fish, prepare sashimi and paint
V cooks his mom's recipes
JK exercises non-stop lol
RM likes to read and spend time alone
Suga can put together a song in 1 hour
JHope will run you an errand anytime
7 0
On Change Days Season 2 • Aug 7, 2022
To me there's something there in the past that Jiyu is hiding, seems very guilty of something other than the ghosting. I mean when you pack up all your stuff, move, change your phone number- that seems pretty extreme than just breaking up with someone.
7 0
On Change Days Season 2 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Change Days Season 2 Spoiler
... end of epi 10, what happens to the other 2 couples that they didn't announce their names? They stay home and not go on overnighters?
1 0
On Big Mouth • Aug 6, 2022
Title Big Mouth
I was a bit on the fence after episode 1... so this gets better eh?
0 3
On In The Soop: Friendcation • Aug 6, 2022
Can't wait for next week's episode where they skate. I have a feeling it's gonna be the funniest episode.
Tho it's their last episode, I've learned so much more about them. You forget how human they are after hearing their music, watching their dramas. They're just like us with hopes, dreams and bucket lists,
4 0
Replying to Punnya • Aug 5, 2022
I really hope attorney Jung is fine and that he's just overworked ☹️🤞
I dunno, in dramaland it's usually something pretty serious when someone coughs up blood. Usually it's cancer or something. 😢
0 1
Replying to BWMDL • Aug 5, 2022
HAHAHHHA, So that's where I've seen her before. The cousin in Business Proposal.
"You know, I have no chingu!"
"Hellllooo, long time no see"
" OoOoOoohhHh mY GaAWDdd"
Her famous quotes
5 1