Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 9, 2014
Replying to Lucy Ren • Apr 5, 2025
this show is so good, i have no one to talk to about it :(
i’d love to watch it but mangos subs on youtube are terrible 🥲
0 0
Replying to J.p • Apr 4, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
Is there any drama gives like this vibe
Inspector Koo
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 2, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I am!The main couple is adorable!And Yang Jin Sung is really good in both her roles!;0
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 2, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm watching Emergency Couple(thought I'm a few episode behind)Secret Love Affair,Bride of the Century(which I really love so far) and I just started watching Queen In Hyun's man(this drama is so cute)!
Emergency Couple is really funny but I didn't enjoy the last few episodes as much as the first lot :/
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 1, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I haven't read Bitten yet but it does sound good!Sadly they always tend to make big changes when they adapt a book to a movie or tv series.
Are you currently watching any dramas?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 30, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Angelfall by Susan Ee is one of my favourites books,I really love Kelley Armstrong I read her Darkest Power series and I really loved it!One of the best paranormal series!
Fangirl is quite a funny read not one of the best reads but something simple and fluffy!
I'll have to check out The Rules alien + mad scientists sounds like a perfect combo to me!
0 0
On Endless Love • Mar 29, 2014
Title Endless Love
Can't wait for this drama to air!I loved Hwang Jung Eum in Secret Love and Jung Kyung Ho was brilliant in Cruel City!
12 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 29, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm reading Fangirl by Raimbow Rowell so far it's really funny!Is The Rules a dystopian book?Whats your all time favourite book?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 28, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I really love YA books :D I'm also happy to meet someone that like me loves dramas and books!My account is: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9429655-anna-smyth
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 27, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi!Glad you accepted my friend request!I'm really jealous of your book collection!Are you also on Goodreads?
0 0