"However now that she has, he aimlessly roams the earth for over 1500 years seeking childish revenge. "My theory…
I had the feeling that he only was "present" when the FL got reincarnated so that would be less than 1500 years.
Also, up to date??? What, you think he got the internet in his purgatory? And up to very recently, morals, society and ideas weren't that different from his timeline. People seem to forget that just less than 100 years ago, in the western world, women couldn't divorce, couldn't vote, were stuck at home raising the kids + doing farm work so not that different from his time period where women were living like that.
Also, he probably was stuck in Korea, since the FL seems to have reincarnated in this country only (strange, but it's a drama, not a documentary about reincarnation theory) so it's not like he has had an open link to the theories about reincarnation from various societies on the planet.
Also, no need to be this agressive, what is your problem???
"However now that she has, he aimlessly roams the earth for over 1500 years seeking childish revenge. "My theory…
It's the logic of a man who lived and died 1500 years ago. He was stuck to her soul so he got to be this spirit every time she was reincarnated. She never got to pay for what she did to him so his logic was that if he killed her, he would find peace.
The monk he met in episode 6 hinted at him to look at his situation from another angle: resentment and him killing her was not the way.
Which he will find out in the 8 remaining episodes.
From episode 2 to 6, KYD consistently displayed only one constipated angry expression 🤢🤢 on his face, whether…
"However now that she has, he aimlessly roams the earth for over 1500 years seeking childish revenge. "
My theory is that he thinks that he is roaming the earth as a ghost to take his revenge on her but in fact, it's possible that he cursed himself to be a spirit. He was full of guilt for all the people he killed and couldn't reincarnate because he believed he would go to hell or wherever people like him go after death, while she believed she killed him to avenge her parents and all the people he killed, therefore she got reincarnated because in her soul, she believed that she was doing good (remember, it takes place 1500 years ago, morals were a bit different).
Everytime she reincarnated, he could... follow her, I guess. Or maybe his spirit is linked to her soul. I don't know yet if he was around when she was dead or if he would wake up from his purgatory every time she got reincarnated.
The ex-GF is annoying but since she is still around, I wonder why exactly. It's not because she is in love with the ML. Maybe her ego, she hates to see a guy not falling at her feet? Or maybe she could cause troubles for the ML and the FL, even maybe working with the villain?
I have been waiting for this one for ages. From the summary, I had the same expectation as you, a sci-fi drama…
Yeah, same, I think I also saw some part about fake memory or something like that. That's why I wonder now if she really is from another universe or if this universe where her family is wealthy is a fake memory.
Why do I suspect that this one is having a 'technical issue'??? Instead of a sci-fi drama (transmigrated into…
I have been waiting for this one for ages. From the summary, I had the same expectation as you, a sci-fi drama about another universe. After watching the trailer, I thought that there was some change because it looked like more the FL's life in her "original universe" was some kind of either implanted fake memory, or some kind of sophisticated game which went wrong and now the FL is sure this is her real life, the one she wants to get back to.
I could be wrong but that's the feeling I got while watching the trailer.
The fact she is so annoying and a total stalker doesn’t my help at all. Pour miles.
Okay, english is not my first language but doesn't "stalker" have a more... tragic meaning? Like, I don't know, if someone has a stalker, doesn't it mean that this person has bad intentions towards the person he or she stalks?
I have a hard time mixing someone with an innocent crush and pursuing in good faith (meaning no will to desetroy the person they have a crush on's career or life) a person and someone who is obsessive and would kill the person they stalk.
There's not a different word to separate those two cases?
The ad placement about the phones and other endorsement products are really destroying the storyline... It made…
The office/investment/battery storyline is boring, I agree. The couples are nice, I'm suprising myself rooting for the niece/Yu teacher love story.
The product placement in Cdramas always makes me laugh because it's so in your face, so obvious, that it is funny. Like, the ML or FL opens the fridge and it's almost empty, save for 20 bottles of the same drink! I mean, come on, it's so obvious, I swear it makes me laugh.
In comparison, product placements in european or american shows are subtil!
Episode 4 was better than episode 3. Now the past life is being revealed.
I wonder who the spirits are. The one protecting the FL is probably her father in this life, but who is the spirit who wants them dead ? Do Ha's adoptive father? He seemed like a... POS. To the point that his very successful adopted son wanted to die.
If the villain spirit is Do Ha's father, then I suppose there's more to the past story that we haven't seen yet. If it's him, does that mean that he died but his spirit remained, like his adopted son, and that he wants Do and the FL dead because... I don't know, the FL also killed him?
I have this feeling that Do Ha cursed himself and that's why his spirit stayed on Earth, that it's not just a question of revenge on the one who killed him.
Please change webtoon ending in drama version,🙄🙄
Oh, how does it end in the webtoon? I don't mind spoilers. After watching the first episode, I thought that the actor had died (apparently, he was declared dead and I think that his soul left his body, leading to "room" for the spirit to occupy it) and that therefore, the ending would be the FL and the spirit in the actor's body.
Problem is, the actor had cancer so unless the spirit taking over meant miraculous healing... I don't know. I'd like to know which path the webtoon took. Maybe the drama will have its own ending.
This drama was a good surprise. I started watching it and I couldn't stop. I had to know what was coming next.
LIke others here, I thought the ML was a humanoid, because of his obsession with humanoids and his mother working in that field. But in the end, it was a more down to earth and believable reason that made him who he was.
The FL... I started to guess what was going on with her around episode 5 so I was not surprised by the direction of this drama. I found her to be incredibly empathic and loveable. Being a psychologist (well, so we think at first) suits her.
The humanoids's stories were all tragedies. It made me feel for them. The new slaves, created, bought, sold, trafficked, no free will since they had their obsessions which were the reason for their creations... that was horrible when you really think about it. There were some good humanoids, some bad ones but they all made me feel sad and angry.
So yeah, on top of everything, that drama made me think about both the past (with the slaves) and the future (future slaves because of technology). Scary future.
I really recommand this drama and the acting was top, IMO.
It looks like a good story, not too long, good OST, good acting, some flaws but like every other dramas. I'm on holidays right now but I'll take some time to watch it.
they were not married, it s not a big deal, it s 21 st century
You could have said he was in a scandal involving his ex-girlfriend. But noooo, you are taking pleasure rehashing again and again and again to whoever posts here about this story because you seem to have a personal issue with cheating. You are trying to get people to join YOUR CRUSADE against this actor.
Consult, if that's the case and stop polluting this topic about THE DRAMA "Got a crush on you".
they were not married, it s not a big deal, it s 21 st century
Yes, yes, you are the best person in the room. My god, have you been cheated on or what? This actor never met you, his ex-girlfriend the same, they don't need you going on a purity rampage to help destoy his career.
If you've been through this personally, well, I'm sorry for you but we are here to discuss dramas, not to be judge and jury about people we never met and whose story we never got fully.
they were not married, it s not a big deal, it s 21 st century
They were on a break. He was drunk when he slept with another woman. He felt bad, confessed to his ex-GF he still had feelings for and this MARVELOUS, WONDERFUL woman taped his confession to use it later on to destroy his career.
He wasn't a prince. But she was worse. I wouldn't trust a woman like that, who is willing to destroy a man's career, destroy companies which had invested in dramas he had starred in, threatening the livehood of many crew members.
And who could tape whatever you say to use against you. To quote you: "No man or woman has the right to do that to ANYBODY."
THE ENDINGIf you do not want to know about the ending. Do not read further.I felt I needed to add this for those…
This scene with the dumplings is the real problem in this ending. I mean, the ML has responsabilities, it's credible that he couldn't make it on time because of a fire or because of an important meeting with his bosses. He can't say no.
So yeah, him arriving late to the dance and the FL recreating it for him with her team, it's credible.
That scene with the dumplings though... it makes no sense to put it where it is in the drama, except if it's to confuse the fans. We have a Shroedinger ML! Some say it's a flashback. Why incorporate THIS flashback NOW, in that ending? It makes no sense.
There could have been other firefighters in that scene but the fact that the two who had died recently were there led me to belive about a Lost ending.
Personally, I choose to believe that he is alive and couldn't make it on time. Others can believe that he is dead. The main actor said that the character isn't dead. The character doesn't die in the original novel (sorry but if there's a new TV adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice" and there was a suggestion that Mr Darcy had passed away, I would NOT believe it, not for one minute).
Case closed, where I'm concerned. It's just a case of a director wanting to go the complex/artistic ending for his own ego trip.
Also, up to date??? What, you think he got the internet in his purgatory? And up to very recently, morals, society and ideas weren't that different from his timeline. People seem to forget that just less than 100 years ago, in the western world, women couldn't divorce, couldn't vote, were stuck at home raising the kids + doing farm work so not that different from his time period where women were living like that.
Also, he probably was stuck in Korea, since the FL seems to have reincarnated in this country only (strange, but it's a drama, not a documentary about reincarnation theory) so it's not like he has had an open link to the theories about reincarnation from various societies on the planet.
Also, no need to be this agressive, what is your problem???
The monk he met in episode 6 hinted at him to look at his situation from another angle: resentment and him killing her was not the way.
Which he will find out in the 8 remaining episodes.
My theory is that he thinks that he is roaming the earth as a ghost to take his revenge on her but in fact, it's possible that he cursed himself to be a spirit. He was full of guilt for all the people he killed and couldn't reincarnate because he believed he would go to hell or wherever people like him go after death, while she believed she killed him to avenge her parents and all the people he killed, therefore she got reincarnated because in her soul, she believed that she was doing good (remember, it takes place 1500 years ago, morals were a bit different).
Everytime she reincarnated, he could... follow her, I guess. Or maybe his spirit is linked to her soul. I don't know yet if he was around when she was dead or if he would wake up from his purgatory every time she got reincarnated.
The ex-GF is annoying but since she is still around, I wonder why exactly. It's not because she is in love with the ML. Maybe her ego, she hates to see a guy not falling at her feet? Or maybe she could cause troubles for the ML and the FL, even maybe working with the villain?
But the trailer looked good so I'm all for it.
I could be wrong but that's the feeling I got while watching the trailer.
I have a hard time mixing someone with an innocent crush and pursuing in good faith (meaning no will to desetroy the person they have a crush on's career or life) a person and someone who is obsessive and would kill the person they stalk.
There's not a different word to separate those two cases?
The product placement in Cdramas always makes me laugh because it's so in your face, so obvious, that it is funny. Like, the ML or FL opens the fridge and it's almost empty, save for 20 bottles of the same drink! I mean, come on, it's so obvious, I swear it makes me laugh.
In comparison, product placements in european or american shows are subtil!
If the villain spirit is Do Ha's father, then I suppose there's more to the past story that we haven't seen yet. If it's him, does that mean that he died but his spirit remained, like his adopted son, and that he wants Do and the FL dead because... I don't know, the FL also killed him?
I have this feeling that Do Ha cursed himself and that's why his spirit stayed on Earth, that it's not just a question of revenge on the one who killed him.
Problem is, the actor had cancer so unless the spirit taking over meant miraculous healing... I don't know. I'd like to know which path the webtoon took. Maybe the drama will have its own ending.
LIke others here, I thought the ML was a humanoid, because of his obsession with humanoids and his mother working in that field. But in the end, it was a more down to earth and believable reason that made him who he was.
The FL... I started to guess what was going on with her around episode 5 so I was not surprised by the direction of this drama. I found her to be incredibly empathic and loveable. Being a psychologist (well, so we think at first) suits her.
The humanoids's stories were all tragedies. It made me feel for them. The new slaves, created, bought, sold, trafficked, no free will since they had their obsessions which were the reason for their creations... that was horrible when you really think about it. There were some good humanoids, some bad ones but they all made me feel sad and angry.
So yeah, on top of everything, that drama made me think about both the past (with the slaves) and the future (future slaves because of technology). Scary future.
I really recommand this drama and the acting was top, IMO.
Consult, if that's the case and stop polluting this topic about THE DRAMA "Got a crush on you".
If you've been through this personally, well, I'm sorry for you but we are here to discuss dramas, not to be judge and jury about people we never met and whose story we never got fully.
He wasn't a prince. But she was worse. I wouldn't trust a woman like that, who is willing to destroy a man's career, destroy companies which had invested in dramas he had starred in, threatening the livehood of many crew members.
And who could tape whatever you say to use against you. To quote you: "No man or woman has the right to do that to ANYBODY."
So yeah, him arriving late to the dance and the FL recreating it for him with her team, it's credible.
That scene with the dumplings though... it makes no sense to put it where it is in the drama, except if it's to confuse the fans. We have a Shroedinger ML! Some say it's a flashback. Why incorporate THIS flashback NOW, in that ending? It makes no sense.
There could have been other firefighters in that scene but the fact that the two who had died recently were there led me to belive about a Lost ending.
Personally, I choose to believe that he is alive and couldn't make it on time. Others can believe that he is dead. The main actor said that the character isn't dead. The character doesn't die in the original novel (sorry but if there's a new TV adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice" and there was a suggestion that Mr Darcy had passed away, I would NOT believe it, not for one minute).
Case closed, where I'm concerned. It's just a case of a director wanting to go the complex/artistic ending for his own ego trip.