Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to Skz16 • Dec 15, 2023
Title Derailment
It's a common occurrence for haters to downrate a drama on mdl. Its happening to many other dramas too like the…
I wonder if putting the ratings down the page and not up wouldn't help? Because that's the first thing that people see and they miss out on some great dramas because of a bad rating.
2 1
Replying to Urschaithu • Dec 15, 2023
Title Derailment
Someone deliberately giving worst ratings. It is not good. From seeing that ratings, someone will not watch the…
I have noticed that lately. Before that, I wasn't paying attention but I was watching a lovely underrated rom com and it was killed in the ratings, while the reviews from people who had posted them were mostly positive.

After that, I was watching two other Cdramas, one costume drama and one fantaisy/sci-fi Cdrama and I noticed the same thing. I liked those dramas, not madly in love but those were original, well played, well written dramas (Parallel World and The legend of Zhuohua, which deserved for the first one a 9 and the second one a 8.8 at least) and I was shocked that those didn't get higher ratings.

So now I'm wary of the ratings and I pay more attention, if it's a completed drama, to the reviews because in a review, people have to explain exactly why they hated or loved a drama. And since tastes are subjective, what someone hated might be something I loved, in a drama.

And now, I'm wondering how many good dramas I have missed because I trusted the ratings instead of taking the time to read the reviews.

But yeah, it's annoying that some people are just rating bombing this drama. I have only watched 2 episodes but I plan to watch the rest. I found it well made.
2 1
Replying to mycloverformrdarcy • Dec 14, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
i think she was dreaming. she didn't kill him this time and savored the moment with the male lead - turning the…
I had the same interpretation. She could be with him in her dreams, but in their past lives, she killed him. She wished she had made a different choice and that they would have died together, killed by their enemies, dying in each other's arms and finding each other in their next lives.

Wishful thinking. But that's what happens in her 20th life, they meet again and fall in love again.
4 1
Replying to reverie • Dec 14, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
Didn't the real Jun O die? How is he alive now?
I like to think that there was a higher being at work here, to end the endless cycle of hatred from that evil spirit, targeting our poor FL for 19 lives and leaving our poor ML stuck for 1500 years.

So I believe that when Do Ha got rid of the evil spirit and left JO's body, it got a little bonus from either that being, or from having been possessed by a benevolent ghost, Do Ha.

It allowed him to come back and to go through chemiotherapy because post-Do Ha's possession, he was sick but curable while before Do Ha, he was condemned.
2 1
On Moon in the Day • Dec 14, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
Honestly, the ending makes sense considering the story told during 14 episodes. At some point, the endless cycle of hatred/reincarnations/murders/ML stuck during 1500 years had to stop.

I like to think that an invisible high entity played a part and that's why the FL could be a twin of Han Ri Ta. And also why she could see the ghost when she was a child and why she could remember her past life when none of her past incarnations did.

Same with Jun Ho being a twin of Do Ha. It helped the FL remembering her past.

Also it made sense that the evil spirit, once gone, would mean the vanishing of the ML. Jun Ho's body had served its part and the invisible entity (or call it God, Goddess of destiny or whatever) gave him another chance at life for "services rendered".

Yes, it's sad that Do Ha and the FL didn't get their happy ending in this life. But they solved their heavy baggage from their first life, paving the way for a healthy relationship in their next life.

This is a bittersweet ending but the FL got to live a long and happy life, Jun Ho got back to acting, and once the FL died, she reincarnated and met the love of her life again, free from the pain of the past.

I loved this show, I have saved all the episodes and I will watch it again.
4 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Dec 13, 2023
Since the show is ending soon (today/tomorrow)...is it a BINGE or SKIP?I am a fan of historical/reincarnation/revenge-to-lovers…
It's subjective. Personally, I love this drama. And I love both eras, the past and the present. The love story is heartbreaking and complex, especially in the past and I'm really rooting for the main characters to have a happy ending.

I was excited by this drama right from the start but maybe that's because I love paranormal love stories.

The mystery is engaging, for me. And not totally over, we still don't know exactly how the FL died in her first life. Or if the ML will survive (fingers crossed he will, it looks like from the previews for episode 14 that he will).

I had never seen the main actors in other dramas so I had no bias towards them.
3 0
On Moon in the Day • Dec 13, 2023
Suspensful episode, the 13th one, with lovely moments, as if they were a regular couple, but with doom over their lives.

Fingers crossed for a happy ending.
3 0
Replying to butterfly_song • Dec 13, 2023
Too many unnecessary scenes wasted with fl's sister/roommate/friend and the villain.. this drama should've made…
That would have been empty. I mean, the characters having no family, no friends, no normal enjoyable moments...
0 0
Replying to xmag • Dec 9, 2023
1 - It's a drama, not real life2 - It's complex. She's been torn about her feelings for... every episode. Even…
That was my early theory. The other one is that she wasn't mentally sane in the end. Wait and see for the last episodes. But she sure didn't look like she was totally there in the end. She killed a man, after all, his blood still on her face and clothes while the ML killed in cold blood plenty of people in front of her just after that.
1 0
Replying to xmag • Dec 9, 2023
What does that mean? Can you translate, please?
Oh, thank you.
0 0
Replying to YuZheng • Dec 9, 2023
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4976779498881832
What does that mean? Can you translate, please?
0 4
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 9, 2023
This drama is disappointing, for me. The FL is not very likeable. She finished medical school and god knows it's a long, tough journey and once she reaches it, she resigns to sell... lingerie. The ML is childish and was never in a relationship??? really? He is from a wealthy family, he is sexy, he is a badass in his job, I have a hard time believing that.

On top of that, it's boring. Well, for me it is.

Sigh, the last drama I liked with a badass ML (and FL, plus liking the whole story from beginning to end) was "You are my hero" and that was what, 2 years ago? I have tried other shows with firefighters and there's always something not working for me.

I had high hope with his drama but it's not for me.

For the ones who love it, it's great that you have found something to love and watch.
11 3
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 9, 2023
little discussion, why do you guys ship her with her family killer? what do you think justify this?
1 - It's a drama, not real life

2 - It's complex. She's been torn about her feelings for... every episode. Even in a drama, it's not always black and white

3 - She ended up insane, IMO. Hence the reason why she killed him. She couldn't bear this life anymore, he wanted her to live and she didn't so she killed him while he had his back on her because it was her only chance. Only a mentally unstable person would think like that
0 2
Replying to Newbie2022 • Dec 8, 2023
Gülnezer Bextiyar is an ethnic Uyghur Chinese actress, all natural whereas AngelaBaby is all plastic, looks curtesy…
Isn't AB part german and didn't she have a public test with a plastic surgeon to prove that she didn't have plastic surgery? I seem to remember something like this, from a few years ago.
1 0
Replying to Bbeebs • Dec 7, 2023
the dumbest part is that even though the father killed her for several lifetimes this whole time she still believes…
The villain made her believe that if she kills herself, the people she loves won't die. He told her that it was not an accident if her parents died so she assumes that if it's true, it's because of her being alive that all the people she has loved in all her lives have died because of her.

That's why the ML told her, by the river, to not fall for the villain's tale.
7 1
Replying to seokie • Dec 7, 2023
if bai jing ting is actually the lead it will be my death lmaooooooo flirty bai jing ting ill die
I liked him in "You are my hero", even though his frail body made it hard to believe he was this physical hero. The FL was larger than him, just... his waist there made him look rather effeminated. But the drama was very good, I watched it twice already.

But he's not my kind of "handsome". But tastes are subjective, maybe for chinese drama fans, he is a beautiful man.
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • Dec 7, 2023
Well-said. I think a more compelling actor rather than the best-looking actor is needed for this idiosyncratic…
Have you seen him in "The bionic life"? Ouch, talk about great acting there. He was so obsessed, abrupt, uncaring about anything but his mission...

I haven't seen him in movies, has he played romantic roles in that medium? Maybe he is good too in that kind of roles.

But you should check out "the bionic life" to have an idea of his acting talent.
0 1
Replying to layla • Dec 7, 2023
I think she killed herself after she killed him,at least one scene in one of previous ep show her jumping of the…
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Her life had been so screwed up. She watched him murdering her family. She was stuck with him, swearing to kill him. She fell in love with him. She killed her father-in-law and was ready to die, only for him to kill everyone on his way to save her.

She was broken, mentally. He had hope for them for their future but psychologically, she was gone, in the abyss. She didn't want to live anymore, I think and he wanted her to live. Maybe she thought that the only possible ending for them was to die.

I honestly believe at the end, she wasn't sane. Hence her reasoning and killing Do Ha and then committing suicide, maybe to be with him in death. Only... that didn't happen.

That's quite dramatic, 1500 years of pain because of one main, Do Ha's father. Horrible fate.
4 3
On Derailment • Dec 7, 2023
Title Derailment
I saw a trailer which was weird, it was like entirely focused on... hair dressing ! I was like, "huh?" It's the third trailer I have watched and all three of them had a different vibe, the first one was more... complotist, the second one more sci-fi about parallel worlds and the third one comical drama taking place in a hair saloon.

That drama is going to be so weird.
6 1
Replying to Vhora Ammar • Dec 6, 2023
Title Derailment
There is a love triangle and misunderstanding.
Really? I hate love triangles! But it could still be a great drama, wait and see.
1 2