Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The Land of Smiles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 23, 2022
On The Lost Lotteries • Dec 7, 2022
I'm gonna give it a 9. I just need that sequel, and I'd give it a 10. Khung was my favorite character. 2nd favorite character was Zoey.

The movie reminded me of a cartoon network (or adult swim) animated sitcom., with toned-down crudeness.
1 0
On Heavenly Forest • Dec 6, 2022
I really like the first scene, when he’s on the bus, and interacting with the little girl. It’s so cute and wholesome. ❤️
2 0
Replying to gmat6594 • Dec 6, 2022
Title Love in a Loop Spoiler
Really enjoyed this. Rewatched the ending of ep 21 and beginning of 22 many times. I think that it is implied…
Same. 😊
1 0
Replying to yannie_alienates • Dec 6, 2022
Title Love in a Loop Spoiler
That's an interesting interpretation. Who is the cartoon character? For some reason, Pixar crosses my mind (or…
You’re right. It is her conscience. I refer to it as her shadow. But the cartoon vibe is telling. I’m glad you observed that.

And I’m glad you’re enjoying them. I haven’t watched Reset. But I will once I’m not loaded with schoolwork.
1 1
Replying to Sher1264 • Dec 5, 2022
So……I Want To Resign Every Single Day is pretty much the shorter version of this drama……the FL’s name…
I added it to my Plan to Watch list.
2 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Dec 5, 2022
Title Love in a Loop Spoiler
So this was ok. I felt the story dragged on longer than needed. The ending was…..interesting. Not what i expected…..so…
That's an interesting interpretation. Who is the cartoon character? For some reason, Pixar crosses my mind (or an old Nickelodeon tv show like Hey Arnold). Either way, I see why you think it dragged on some parts, but with time loop stories, it gets exhausting at one point. And I'm a huge fan of the time loop trope.
2 6
Replying to Incognito • Dec 5, 2022
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
Just adding more in a spoiler tag - When Touch died literally right after she started making food for Time lol…
I understand the bad taste. But to be honest, compared to other lakorns, I was a lot more satisfied with how things weeded out. At least we got a couple of dates with Time and Treenut. Yet, I do wish Touch had another love interest, and a happy ending. His character did deserve better, but I wasn't necessarily surprised by his ending. Yet, I did think Time, Touch, and Treenut made a nice trio (it should have been explored more with their friendship), and again, Touch needed another love interest.
2 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Dec 5, 2022
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
I am so scared to watch this because I heard that Touch dies in the end, and that makes me really sad. BUT I REALLY…
Yes, he dies. But his death is a catalyst to the climax. It's still a happy ending.
0 0
Replying to Jace Herondale • Dec 4, 2022
Title Shining for One Thing Spoiler
Just finished it and I never thought that I will love it but I do! I never like time-travel theme drama because…
Who got together at the end? Happy ending?
0 2
On Arsenal Military Academy • Dec 2, 2022
I would consider this a coming-of-age story. When I was in middle school and high school I loved coming of age stories. If anyone likes coming-of-age or Bildungsroman, I’d recommend watching 😊 The happy ending romance is a plus. A pleasant surprise.
2 0
Replying to Kaseyyy • Dec 2, 2022
Is this an Romance drama?
It includes romance.

Some episodes focus on the romance alone, and other episodes focus on action and politics.

This drama has a good number of episodes so it makes sense. You’ll come to appreciate it if you plan on watching.

But there are quite a number of episodes focused on the main couple.
1 1
Replying to Jenna • Dec 2, 2022
So... I"m just going to be the person to say it. Let me preface by saying I LOVED the FL.. loved the drama & loved…
In response to question 2. I don’t know. Why do certain departments and teams not stop the performer if the stuff (e.g. makeup) looks bad. I see this problem all the time with wigs and extensions. Now fat suits? It make Andy Lau’s body suit in Running on Karma look top-notch.
1 0
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Dec 1, 2022
He looks like Bambam(no makeup or 2014-2015 Bambam) sometimesit's a bit funny cause there is a GOT7 commercial…
I find that funny. I can see what you mean about the BamBam resemblance. Ahgase here 💚 I’m actually low key wanting a Ploychompoo (Jannine Weigel) x BamBam collaboration.
0 0
On Senior • Dec 1, 2022
Title Senior
Became a fan of Ploychompoo because of this movie. Really sweet. The ending is so sweet.
2 0