News
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Jan 14, 2021
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
OMG. I don't think I can ever get over the fact that he stole his best friend's girlfriend. I won't be able to finish this mess. She got married to that traitor and that was it for me. One of the worst dramas I have watched.
5 0
On Noble Aspirations Season 3 • Mar 2, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3
why would they mess up the love story this way?? so now the main lead of the last two seasons is no longer his real love... Oh please !Ii am definitely not watching this ridiculous version.
1 1
Replying to mzmariam • Mar 2, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3
Same! Am totally disgusted! What is the writer smoking
true
0 0
Replying to mzmariam • Mar 2, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3
I feel like barfing reading the synopsis like seriously wtf!.. he ended up with Xue qi? Why!? He realised he didn't…
yeah what a joke!
1 1
Replying to Ahead • Apr 10, 2019
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3
Damn! I thought Xiao Fan only love Bi Yao. What a disappointment!With Xiao Fan's stubborn, honest & righetous…
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!
3 0
Replying to Redha hussain • Feb 9, 2018
Article Currently Watching: While You Were Sleeping
I am in LOOOVVEEE with this drama. It is just getting better and better every episode. Right now from all the…
I feel the same!
1 0
On Bae Suzy • Feb 9, 2018
Person Bae Suzy
SHE IS A VERY TALENTED YOUNG LADY AND I LOVE HER ACTING . Keep up your good work!!.
12 0
On Please Give Me a Pair of Wings • Feb 9, 2018
Title Please Give Me a Pair of Wings
it was time.. I can't wait to see Aaron Yan in another Drama!
0 0
On Kiss, Love and Taste • Feb 9, 2018
Title Kiss, Love and Taste
CAN'T WAIT!
2 0
Replying to Snow flower • Sep 21, 2017
Title General and I
I think this drama is the best one I see among chinese drama . I see the summary of eternal love But i don't…
I agree!
0 0
On Missing 9 • Oct 19, 2016
Title Missing 9
can't wait to see Jung Kyoung in drama again.. HE is an great actor.
3 0
On Just You • Oct 11, 2016
Title Just You
I love everything about this drama especially the two main leads they make the perfect couple. so far is the best drama I've watched.
1 0
On Aaron Yan • Oct 10, 2016
Person Aaron Yan
He is my favorite Taiwanese Actor .I would love to see him in another drama. Especially, one where he can work with Puff kuo again.
5 1