News
On Perfect Crown • Apr 13, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
atp the love triangle has gotta be the most frustratingly overused yet never done well kdrama romcom trope
9 2
On As You Stood By • Nov 7, 2025
Title As You Stood By
lee youmi and jang seungjo are so good at their jobs that i get actually scared for her when theyâre on screen together
4 0
On Queen Mantis • Sep 16, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
this concept wouldâve been so much more satisfying if it was a mother-daughter duo instead
11 3
On Twelve Letters • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
âI have a family member who grew up in welfare housesâ this is going to be one hell of a heartbreak
7 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 24, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
wataruâs wardrobe is impeccable
5 0
Replying to my_happy_place • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
Well, that was a ride. I think the moral of this season has been that saying the wrong thing or being dishonest…
this show should come with a âguiltâ and âfrustrationâ tw for the viewers đ
4 0
Replying to Honest Swan • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
I literally clench my teeth whenever I see him on screen. He makes progress in some few air time and then shortly…
Most viewers (including me) feel heâs on the spectrum so I hope he doesnât get traumatised by this experience (especially after that painful 7th ep convo with yeomyung đ)
7 3
Replying to Law • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
I'm on Ep 7 too and I agree with you. People often date first because of romantic attraction, but stay for emotional…
on ep 8 rn and I agree with youâŚI just think itâs a bit excessive to call him a âliarââŚhe should hold himself accountable for thinking his feelings for yi do would be steadfast and leading her on before assessing their situations
0 0
On Better Late than Single • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
its so disheartening to see jae yun struggle with his emotions and getting misunderstood all the time
16 5
Replying to Law • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
I'm on Ep 7 too and I agree with you. People often date first because of romantic attraction, but stay for emotional…
exactlyâŚI think itâs really sad that are people so quick to hate on jeongmok when heâs actually doing the mature thing here by carefully considering both yi do and his own expectations from a relationship and how they might not be compatible beyond the brief attraction phase
4 3
On Better Late than Single • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
on ep7 and I think itâs good that jeongmok brings up his expectations of a long-term relationship with yi do because romantic attraction alone cannot sustain a long-term relationship and their conversations prove that
3 5
On Better Late than Single • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
min hong is so candid and relatable
2 0
Replying to Edd • Jul 15, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
so... do you guys think jiyeon and jayeon have a chance..
on ep 5 and she can do so much better so I hope not
2 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 10, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
its so comforting to watch misa slowly fall in love with life again
17 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 29, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I love how they went beyond tokenism in mainstream kdramas with two genuinely heartfelt queer characters in this
6 0
On Our Movie • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Movie
the ratings are a joke
11 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
young miji and hosu are so endearing T^T
7 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 18, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang Spoiler
since the actual hong rang died accidentally, what was the context behind him meeting the snow man and telling jae yi about it in their childhood? didnât he say the snow man took him to a dark place and did something before she dismissed it as a dream?
9 2

