News
On Dream of Golden Years • Mar 30, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years Spoiler
the ml knowing her secret made their bond stornger and made the love grow bigger which is nice to see
1 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 25, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
huh
0 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Jul 6, 2025
Title Good Boy
I feel like this drama could've been 12 episodes
last 4eps at the end of each one I think this could be the final one,,,,
1 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 29, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
PERFECT
9 0
On Good Boy • Jun 28, 2025
Title Good Boy
7 eps left I am curious how the story will turn
3 0
On Reborn • Jun 20, 2025
Title Reborn
the mom is really getting on my nerves!!!!!!! can win the most annoying mom ever
11 3
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 21, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Did I miss something or we didn't get much of a backstory related to Kim Sung Ryung?
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
they truly lost the plot in ep 12??
7 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Jul 22, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
why is it 8 ep onlyyyy ??
1 0
Replying to Sometimes1 • Jun 30, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Participation trophy generation thinking your opinion matters. Can't drop shows you don't like without whining…
thank you for the trophy
0 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Thankfully tomorrow is the last ep ....................... I am even thinking of skipping it this is how unexcited I am ...... this drama was a big disappointment for me the only reason I watched was to have some sound in the background while scrolling tiktok ..
2 6
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 28, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
light, cute and fun
11 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 28, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
light, cute and fun
2 0
Replying to stalker57 • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Unless you have a time machine I assume you mean episode 13 and 14 since 15 and 16 are not until the 29/06 and…
hsjasha yess I meant 13-14 😵💫😵💫
0 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I am happy that it's ending next week, it's a shame that i couldn't enjoy it no matter how much I tried .... ep 15+16 made me go crazy ...... why do they care this much about people's personal life ...... too much not realistic at all - in my opinion - no matter how much I tried to put myself in their place I still couldn't get it the whole thing is a mess
3 2
Replying to Fe_Dbackk • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
I stopped watching after episode 11 and the ending is so weird without any context. What does it even mean that…
hajshsahjsa even if you didn't it won't make sense
3 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
When and where are the cast reactions is being aired?
next week
1 2
Replying to Luna13 • Jun 8, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
hajashhahasadgahjdga it has been getting on my nerves, why does he keep walking around with it??????? I even thought…
hasashahdgahdgajhg I was also surprised that he allow it to touch the floor during the game
0 1
On My Sibling's Romance • Jun 8, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
the panelists of this show are the best so far, I can relate to all their comments and I feel they're not trying to sugarcoat things or to make the cast look "nicer" their reaction feels genuine and bambam eating while watching is so me kjdhasdjha
14 0
Replying to Tokki12 • Jun 8, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
I just had to pause EP15 where YW is walking down the stairs for his date..... wdh is with that bag he keeps bringing…
hajashhahasadgahjdga it has been getting on my nerves, why does he keep walking around with it??????? I even thought maybe he wants to start a modeling carer so he's using this opportunity for that .... otherwise it's too big that it can fit a whole room inside ... or is he getting paid to carry it around?? is he gonna lunch it after the end of the show dkhdkjs
0 3
