News
On En of Love: Love Mechanics • Jun 8, 2020
Title En of Love: Love Mechanics
I have a question: Do you know somewhere I can read the novel of love mechanics with eng sub or at least somewhere where i can buy it online? Please i really want to read it.
0 1
Replying to 2jae is real • Mar 23, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
He kinda looks like Choi Youngjae of GOT7~
I agree with you, I think it is in his face structure and his eyes a little bit but they both are really different at the same time.
2 1
On Talay Sanguandikul • Mar 23, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
I can't wait to see more of him in the serie. He his one of my favorite character for now and yes he is so beautiful.
7 0
Replying to Blue_ • Apr 17, 2019
Title ReminderS
Only 3 episodes?! :( BTW it's trending #1 on twitter in Thailand. Hopefully will serve as a push to make this…
It's okay I just found the informations i needed but thank you
0 0
Replying to Blue_ • Apr 17, 2019
Title ReminderS
Only 3 episodes?! :( BTW it's trending #1 on twitter in Thailand. Hopefully will serve as a push to make this…
How do you know there is 3 episodes? Because I have some difficulty founding informations about the serie.
0 1
