News
On Li Yun Rui • Dec 9, 2024
Person Li Yun Rui
I was trying my best to remember where I had seen him before since I haven't seen any of his dramas. Turns out he was in produce camp 2019. I am so happy for him.
0 0
On Fourever You • Oct 24, 2024
Title Fourever You
Hey, anyone know where I can read the novels? Is there an official English translation. If so where can I find it??
0 0
On Fourever You (Uncut Ver.) • Oct 24, 2024
Title Fourever You (Uncut Ver.)
Hey, anyone know where I can read the novels? Is there an official English translation. If so where can I find it??
0 2
Replying to rinamariekho24 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Summer Night
@gmmtv please make ryu and java main couple in a new bl series they really are the cutest
I really hope they are part of GMMTV2025 line up
5 0
Replying to Infinity • Aug 28, 2023
Title LAZ iCON
do you know where to watch this?
thank you
0 0
Replying to 8831015 • Aug 28, 2023
Title LAZ iCON
Finally this show is on MDL lol
do you know where to watch this?
0 2
Replying to Arsa • Sep 18, 2022
Title Falling into Your Smile
Which second couple? Her bestfriend and ai jia? I dont think so, they are not that interesting on the novel that…
Oh, thank you. I remember some one memtioning about their novel in a YouTube video
0 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Sep 7, 2022
Title Falling into Your Smile
Does anyone know if the second couple have a novel?
0 3
On Produce Camp 2019 • Jun 27, 2022
Title Produce Camp 2019
Are there extra episodes or unaired ones? I saw an edit on Youtube, and some of the scenes were not on the show?! If there is, can anyone let me know where i can watch it?
0 0