After being humiliated for being a mistress by her ex-boyfriend’s wife, Lada contemplates suicide at the edge of a bridge. Before she can make up her mind, Nu accidentally bumps into her, causing her to fall off the bridge before she can make her decision. Fortunately, Nu is able to help Lada up, and after yelling at him, she learns that Nu is blind. Feeling gulity, Lada helps Nu to his home and mistakenly believes he lives in a shack. She assumes that he is a poor blind man who is still able to live happily. Seeing how Nu perseveres, Lada makes peace with her past and tries to move on. Nu, who is actually very wealthy, helps Lada to do so. However, before Lada can settle into her new life, her ex-boyfriend and his wife find her and again cause a scene. To help her get a way from all her troubles in Thailand, Nu convinces Lada to go with him to France to help care for him after his eye surgery. To make the travel arrangements easier, Nu talks Lada into being his legal wife on paper. Before heading to Paris, Nu finally reveals to Lada his wealthy background while introducing her as his wife to his employees, including his lawyer and the lawyer’s family. Devastated that Nu is now married, the lawyer’s daughter, who is also in love with Nu, recruits the help of Nu’s ex-girlfriend and the wife of Lada’s ex-boyfriend to help break them up. (Source: asianfuse) Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
I don't know how helpful my review was but this is just my opinion its up to you if you want to watch it or not. But if you do watch it I hope you enjoy it :) and that it does't disappoint much.
- The story unfolds mostly in Paris and they do a nice job of visiting all the famous tourist spots.
- This drama makes for a great drinking game. You can't watch it sober and you can take a drink every time you hear the main theme song playing (once every 2 minutes).
- The lead male character is a HORRIBLE PERSON. In the end you wish the lead female would run away as far as possible.
- The way the portray a blind person is very, very lazily researched and unrealistic. It makes the drama painful to watch at some points.
- The entire story is based on misunderstandings. Doesn't make for an interesting plot and even worse, they try to keep the story going for a long time using the same misunderstanding again and again.
IN A NUTSHELL: Do not watch this unless you are bored out of your mind and you have nothing else to watch.