Sanaeha Sunya Kaen

Georgina
Jan 2, 2018
Well to start, it's a revenge story so most can imagine how it is. I liked it, in fact I loved this story, which is why I don't know why it has such a low rate. The main lead was great at acting, I kinda became his fan because of this drama. He was super in every thing, even in the times when he was cruel to the female lead, thought with how he was cruel with her in some ways that I didn't like , but it was a great drama. It kept me entertain and I didn't skip as I normally due in some dramas.  The female lead was great too, thought she spent the whole time crying and shit. The actress that played her was super great in projecting her emotions. The other two couple were cute two, especially the sister and Pink, even tho I would of like more scenes with Pink and the doctor. The ending was sweet tho, it wasn't as satisfying  as I would've liked.  Sorry if my review sucks, it's my first time writing one.
Watch it, I promise you won't regret it. ;p

Valeria
Mar 8, 2018
(sorry, this is my first review)

Not a bad Lakorn, there are nice and funny scenes as we wish. (only for secondary couples)
The reason for the low grade is "for whom the script came".
Most viewers do not like the theme that this Lakorn automatically loads, eventually do not like the story.
But for those who sympathize with the theme (which is something off the KDrama line), this is very good.
I was afraid of certain scenes, but I had to understand the theme of the story.
Honestly, it is something that you will love or hate so much.
Personally, I wish the female leadership would be more difficult with the one who caused her pain.

What pleased me, was undoubtedly the performance of everyone in the cast. That yes, it is something good in this work.