Love Cells 2 (2015) poster

Korean Web Dramas ♡
Web/mini dramas

Igot7CandY
Nov 17, 2015
I liked the first season so I looked toward to the new season but I was very disappointed.
What I liked the most in this season was Kim Yoo jung she is really cute and fierce in this season.

The actors were okay however the characters in the drama are very 1 dimensional and there is no real twist to them at all.
the story didn't bring anything new and was very cliche. The story didn't have any big twist either just went in a straight line from beginning to the end.
Despite being a 12 episode drama in which every episode are like 10 minutes long I felt like skipping through the drama to just finish the drama and be over with it.

I would not recommend this drama to be very honest.

Adilah
Dec 18, 2015
After watching the first season of Love Cells, this season wasn't bad at all. However the ending just made me more confused with the concept of love cells. But overall, I liked the plot + romance! Yet at the same time, they're pretty common plot stories... So for that, I find that a bit weak. If I had to rate this mini drama out of five stars, I'm going to have to give Love Cells 2 a three out of five star rating because unfortunately, it flawed in some parts for sure. But regardless, I would still recommend people to watch this drama if they just want to fill their time - and they must watch the first season before the second too, just so that the general concept of love cells gets through!!!

mobosies
Feb 25, 2019
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first one, but it was still an entertaining watch that I would watch again! (It's a mini, I love minis~)

The acting was fantastic, and it was super hilarious! Kim Yoo Jung is always amazing! Seulong is always enjoyable to watch, and so funny! along with Jo Bo Ah, It;s a winning combo in my book.

My disappointment with this drama lies mainly in the fact that this wasn't a continuation of the first one, which ended on a HUGE cliff hanger (and I loved the story)! But as a stand alone it's pretty good.