Legend of Nine Tails Fox (2016) poster

SiennaNgo
Jul 8, 2016
This story revolves around the good foxes of qing qiu. The drama has several main characters and their own individual stories (mainly about love and saving their tribe) linked all together to form the plot. The casting was decent and Na Zha's acting skills were done well here.

I think the middle of the drama was useless and a waste of time. In my opinion, you only need to watch the first one or two episodes then skip to the last few episodes which has Tao Heng (Na Zha) in it. Her part with Liu Zhang Yan is​ so cute and funny, which I think is probably the only moments worth watching in the entire drama.

It was a pretty average drama. Out of all the fantasy dramas including fox spirits, this drama isn't that great, but not bad enough to consider terrible. Honesty I probably will never rewatch it, or at least not all the episodes. So if you're interested in watching and get bored after watching the first 5-10 episodes skip to the last story (episode 27) of the drama.

Lisa
Feb 20, 2018
This story revolved around the main Qing hu foxes. Each of the main characters had their own storyline and their own few episodes. It was interesting to see how each of their lives played out but after a few episodes I felt that the entire drama was a bit of a waste of time. The stories weren't very engaging or even interesting I felt like that the writers sort of just gave up writing a good story and started repeating things a little.
I wouldn't really want to watch the full series but I stuck it out. I feel like you only really need to watch the first few episodes and the last few episodes and just skip the middle part entirely!

Bradley
May 15, 2016
I thought that with this casting, this drama would blow me away. However I found that I was quite disappointed as the stories were comepletely unrelated and in some cases, I found them quite boring. This is just my opinion and may e its because I saw many prominent actors and actresses within it that I raised my standards to a very high point.
ALEXANDRIA
Apr 21, 2017
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS DRAMA IS CALLED LEGEND OF NINE TAILS FOX. AFTERALL, IT'S ABOUT A SERIES OF SEVERAL FOXES ROMANCE STORIES, NOTHING RELATED ABOUT NINE TAILS FOX. UNLIKE THAT "THREE LIFES THREE WORLDS TEN MILES PEACH BLOSSOMS" STORY THAT NINE TAILS FOX ( BAI QIAN ). THIS IS JUST TOTALLY A DIFFERENT STORY AND A LITTLE OUT OF EXPECTATIONS, SORT OF BORING AND UNDER PERFORMANCE. I BOUGHT AND WATCHED THIS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS RELATED TO THREE LIVES THREE WORLDS TEN MILES PEACH BLOSSOM'S BAI QIAN THE NINE TAILS FOX'S STORY, UNFORTUNATELY....