Voice of a Murderer

• Genres: Thriller, Mystery, Crime, Drama
  • Rating: 13+ - Teens 13 or older

tiitek
May 23, 2012
How can I score story line - this movie is based on true events that happened in Korea in 1991. This movie is all about emotion and missed changes, it's about parents desperation and how hope can make you crazy. All I can think of watching that movie was, Voice of the Murderer was true - all that he said actually happened and that is most terrifying thing of all... I don't want to see this movie again, not because it's bad but because it's to painful to re-watch.
NewKDramaAddict
May 18, 2013
Like other reviewers will say, never to be seen again. As this is a true story, you go in knowing that and the events that lead up to Sang Woo's (in the movie) kidnapping, it makes you question whether or not what would you do? Would you allow your child to stay so long outside? Would you never check on your child who is at the playground right outside your window?

This movie definitely brings out the questions AND the tears. The ending when Samg Woo's Dad is on the air; never will I need to see those emotions as well as the pain and emotions emitted by both parents throughout the movie. This is definitely not a movie that would attract everyone to see. But I must say it was a GREAT movie!!

girlsday
Jun 2, 2015
This movie as well as the story it's based on is extremely sad and made me really think about the value of being alive as well as what 'humanity' means to most people, or rather, what they want it to be. By the end of the movie I was soaked in tears and burdened with a headache. It was difficult to watch since the actors did an amazing job of portraying their roles and I could feel the pain of the parents..In short, if you watch this film, be prepared to cry or at least be very sad.