Game Maya (2017) poster

• Ranked: #1978

Ramsha
Apr 17, 2018
this lakorn was one of my favorites. i t had all the things it needed. a good romance story, trust, action, adventure not much comedy but this lakorn worked well without any comedy in it. this one was mostly about who trusts who and who you shouldn't trust. it's about having fait hin somebody and finding secrets. there are a lot of secrets and corrupt people in here. which is why the lakorn is very interesting. there is action everywhere. you never now who is trustworthy and who is not. the lead actors and actresses in here do a very good job at expressing their emotions. i think i felt like crying while watching this like 3 times. this lakorn also pissed me off in some scenes because of the way some people got treated. trust me this lakorn will give you so many emotions because this has so many twist and turns, and action scenes. not only are there guy fights but there are also girl fights. don't get to see many of those. best lakorn i have ever seen. really recommend watching this.

coolcancerian
Jul 30, 2017
I mainly watched this lakorn for djpush ..he is awesome & din't disappoint at all :)
Coming to the drama per se ..it not great but definitely not bad .
It had lot of potential but ended up being above average
Annoying charecters r part & parcel of lakorns ..so u have them enough in this one too ..I liked the fact that they got what they deserved by the end

Would recommend this to all those who like the lead actors ..it's a good watch for them
For others an 'ok' watch !!