Parks

noona
Nov 10, 2018
This movie was so sweet and heartwarming. I loved how the executed the simple story with interesting symbolism and bits of imagination on the character's part. The plot is a story that could actually happen in real life, which I quite liked. The movie was playful, dark, lighthearted, and delicate. The actors were amazing and fun to watch. I really liked the director of this movie, it was done to well.
Dec 23, 2017
The story of "Parks" begins when college student Jun played by the beautiful Ai Hashimoto meets Haru a kitten named Mei Nagano. The pair search for the ex-girlfriend of the father of Haru, after finding a letter of her. Instead,  find your grandson Tokio played by Shota Sometani who informs them that  she passed away but left a reel tape to reel in her belongings from a  love song made by Haru's father. Due to the damage, the song is almost no more than the first verse; then the trio decides to work together to complete the song and even have the chance to perform it in front of an audience. The  cast did a pretty decent job, but it's almost as if there was a lot of  depth to be found, since the story is not a strong point after all the  musical theme is quite saturated, the fact is, how much you like it will  reach the how much you really like the theme song and the movie in question. Personally, it did not work for me, but I loved the answer as a whole.