Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak

• Genres: Romance, Drama, Family
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

Zero09
Nov 25, 2017
I just finished this drama and it was AMAZING!! honestly I thought it's going to be dramatic but it turned out to be funny and easy to watch. I would recommend this drama to anyone looking to watch a drama with a strong female lead that is stubborn. Obviously if your into romantic comedy Thai drama you should watch it.  I'm seriously thinking about rewatching this just because of how well it met my standards. The only thing I would fix about this drama is to make the episodes longer but other than that I just loved it.
Maja
Shortest way to give the synopsis would be: when a plan backfires, you should lie, lie, lie.
You've got the whole "lakorn to go" set in this one: possessive ML, secretes behind FL actions, plotting evil female, confused characters, mentor characters.. all well rounded up in a story that has enough energy to push you across the finish line. And we all end up cheering for our OTP (darn, I cheered for them from day 1, but it took them a sweet while)
WHY I LIKED IT?
I picked this one up because it had a good idea behind the story: while trying to help her friend get out of a forced wedding, our FL ends up messing it up so had, and they are now BOTH married. The good thing is: the marriage is only the beginning of the plot.
There is dramatic moment in every episode. That said, there are times the ML is a cold-blooded and vengeful guy, but the good thing is how he melts away in duration of a single episode. There are times FL is a scheming nuts (well, actually, that is her BEST feature) and she makes mistakes that aggravate not only ML, but it's cute how she warms up to every apology.
I liked it for the two of them.
And Mr. Writer knew how to give us the "fan service". Even when they were seemingly having fights, we were joyful, because that would lead to another cute/shy/*I'm rolling on my sofa laughing* kind of reconciliation.
Hats down for FL and her ability to do makeup: from re-creating fake bruises to drag-queen-gone-wrong, she did them all.
WHAT I DID NOT LIKE
As a matter of fact, I didn't like the rest of the cast. :)
I didn't mind the second leads story, because it had some value to it. It's about how bad it is to lie about your baby-daddy and make a whole world of mess for everyone. Then, we get to see the actual reasoning behind this, and as we peel more layers, we get to understand everyone's action in that *backstabbing!* family.
The family itself is on a high level on insane. I can forgive the intensity of their madness. However, I didn't get the answer on what in the world happened to Pink's mom?! Where's my "who's done it" moment?! nothing? Fine.. live us in the dark.. it's not like this is the only drama that left me stumbling for answers and making up my own stories just to tie it all up.
And: it got a bit too draggy on all "let's not tell anyone about our secret mission" thing. Sure, fine, keep FL crying for a good long while (just so you know: I'd slap your face so hard for that.. you'd fall over!)
THE MUSIC
Good.
It has followed the story.
The couple theme was appropriate.
But, let us give applause the special sounds producers added in conversations, emphasizing the intensity of some looks. That was a nice touch! I approve it :)
RE-WATCH VALUE
Some parts, some funny/adorable moments - yes
The entire Mad Family Plotting scenes - heck, no!
OVERALL
What would you do for your family? How far would you go?
If you want to know - give this one a go.

Jro1mom
Aug 15, 2018
Listen I liked this lakorn. It had a certain mystery and comedy mixed in. The characters played there roles very well.
However the last few episodes especially episode 29 was very annoying to su the least. When u watch you’ll know what I mean- I found my self FF through episodes 25-27 trying to understand why the police were making these deciosions...
The worst was Wut mother. Lord I mean be a filial child is something but what she went through was excoriating to watch.
One thing that Lanorns do is in the last episodes forgiveness is granted and mostly everyone gets off but finally one where the evil ones were 3 steps behind and got what they deserved.