Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak

• Genres: Romance, Drama, Family
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

Zero09
Nov 25, 2017
I just finished this drama and it was AMAZING!! honestly I thought it's going to be dramatic but it turned out to be funny and easy to watch. I would recommend this drama to anyone looking to watch a drama with a strong female lead that is stubborn. Obviously if your into romantic comedy Thai drama you should watch it.  I'm seriously thinking about rewatching this just because of how well it met my standards. The only thing I would fix about this drama is to make the episodes longer but other than that I just loved it.
Jro1mom
Aug 15, 2018
Listen I liked this lakorn. It had a certain mystery and comedy mixed in. The characters played there roles very well.
However the last few episodes especially episode 29 was very annoying to su the least. When u watch you’ll know what I mean- I found my self FF through episodes 25-27 trying to understand why the police were making these deciosions...
The worst was Wut mother. Lord I mean be a filial child is something but what she went through was excoriating to watch.
One thing that Lanorns do is in the last episodes forgiveness is granted and mostly everyone gets off but finally one where the evil ones were 3 steps behind and got what they deserved.