The series consists of four 3-episode chapters, each handled by a different director. The directors were given freedom in their stories, but they all share a common theme: lies. --Tokyograph All of the chapters star Aoi Yu, and each episode contains a Behind the scenes look at how it was made. Chapter 1: Jinseitte Uso Mitai / Life is Like a Lie by Takasaki Takuma Chapter 2: Barairo no Hibi / Rose Colored Days by Takasu Mitsuyoshi Chapter 3: Akabane San Shimai / Three Akabane Sisters by Yamashita Nobuhiro Chapter 4: Tomin Suzuko -Hyakumanen to Nigamushi Onna Josho- / Tokyote Suzuko: One Million Yen and the Nigamushi Woman by Tanada Yuki Edit Translation
- Bahasa Indonesia
Cast & Credits
- Nishijima Hidetoshi(Chapter 1: Jinseitte Uso Mitai)Support Role
- Nukumizu YoichiRyosuke's father (Chapter 1: Jinseitte Uso Mitai)Support Role
- Matsuoka RinakoNana (Chapter 1: Jinseitte Uso Mitai)Support Role
- Kase RyoTakano Ryosuke (Chapter 1: Jinseitte Uso Mitai)Support Role
- Kawai Aoba(Chapter 1: Jinseitte Uso Mitai)Support Role
The theme is lie and it can take on many shades. I'll have to say that everyone should pay more attention to the elements of the story and not the story itself.
As a whole it's presented as a contest between directors to make an ultimate masterpiece that will surpass the others. Can such a thing be made? I say it overwhelmed me. I feel that I couldn't well grasp the meaning of the stories so I remain staring as at a painting of Picasso saying that I didn't like it but the reason is more in the lines of " I don't have the capability of understanding it"