The Evolution of Our Love

• Tags: Friends To Lovers
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

• Popularity: #2084

Tmahi
As you all know the story there is nothing to say. The story is good, not so complicated and not so cheesy

LET ME TALK ABOUT IT -----

CHARACTERS
The ACTRESS is successful yet clumsy and has a heart of a 16 years old girl. The ACTOR is so soft, caring and has a heart made of marshmallow (sorry I love marshmallow)

NOTES TO YOURSELF
From this drama I have learned some things. Like as you grow older life gets harder and harder. As a result your childish heart starts to die and you became mature

FASHION
I know I should not talk about it but I can't help myself. The fashion is really eye catching and maybe worth appreciating

Few things I don't like about it - - - - -

1. The story is really slow. I mean I understand that it takes time for character development and developing feelings but still not so much time!!!

2. Some characters are so annoying that if I could, I would have went to the screen and break their faces

3. I know we always search for true love but that doesn't mean that we are gonna date anyone as we like. That's the thing that annoyed me most

Phoebe
This is your usual best friend drama but I love how the characters complement each other so well. The woman is independent and successful--more successful than her male counterpart yet it wasn't really a huge issue. The drama also shows flashbacks of their high school life and how they got close exactly. I'm in love with the female character because she's open-minded and a feminist icon. She doesn't claim to be strong in every aspect and relies on her best friend emotionally. On the other hand, the man is responsible and patient. His masculinity isn't fragile so he doesn't mind that the woman is more successful than he is and instead cheers on her. I love how the drama emphasized the main characters' growth emotionally individually and as a couple.

bojinator
It's about how two friends come to evolve in their relationship from friends to lovers. It's the remake of the Taiwanese drama "In Time With You." For me this story was exactly what I needed. My views on love are the same as the message given through the show and the text that appears in white Chinese script at times in the movie, teaching us lessons. If you can't read it, somebody please screenshot them all and post to a forum here and link it and get someone to translate it all. Beautiful words of wisdom. This is a show if you worry about love and or are hurt from love and wonder about love, or have given up all hope for love that works out. I recommend this series to all regardless of their stages in life or love, though if you're in 20's up, this is like a love Bible. When it comes to your own happiness be courageous!
Cast: They both have Zhang surname LOL.Zhang Ruo Yun is my hero, he truly represents those of us who have anlianed before. (Unrequited love) His eyes and facial expressions are oozing passion and suppressed feelings. Zhang Crystal also really brought her character Ai Rou Man to life, she shows how she's emotional and struggles to keep up an image and learns to be real and raw about herself in love.
Characters: The characters all had character growth which was pleasing to the eyes and the heart. The most growth character wise is probably in Ai Rou Man, Lu Fei, and Ding Yu Yang. I liked how they all took time to reflect on themselves and honestly grow as people, many people can't get past their egos, but they learn to put it down and aside, and to change for the better.
OST: Bruh. I bought most of the songs because I enjoyed them that much. My favorite is "All Right" by Zhang Ruo Yun. It's a song to heal and cry to, or just cuddle up to.
Would I rewatch this masterpiece? I'm not sure. I don't rewatch things. Maybe after another half decade or so. Maybe after I get stuck in love again one day or if I ever find a relationship like Lu Fei x Ai Rou Man.

How to decide whether to watch this or not:
Can you watch it day by day or marathon all at once? This needs attention.
Do you want to learn love?
You in your late 20's+ and need insight on love?
Morals of this show:
You need to be more courageous and initiative when it comes to your own happiness and love.
If you can't be yourself with the one you love unrestricted, think three times real long and hard.
Is the person you think you love really the person you love?
It's okay to say no at the marriage talk stage.
Can you accept the person you love with their flaws? Can you respect them? Can they be themself around you? Same with you.
Learn to self-reflect and grow. Do so for yourself and with your lover.

Booklover_95
This review may contains spoilers
Well this was kinda disappointing overall. First time I saw the trailer and funky poster I was honestly very happy and excited to watch this and basically counted down the days to this. SO finally it started getting officially subbed I was ecstatic. Alas it , short lived. The dubbing was horrible, the story line dragged waaaaay too long, the side characters were super annoying and mostly the main FL was just plain frustrating to watch. The last two episodes kinda stopped me from giving this a terrible rating. Other than that I was terribly disappointed in this drama. Too bad cuz Zhand Ruo Yon's acting here was awesome. He was one of the main reasons this drama was also saved.