Raveet and Pring are cousins, however, Pring is envious of Raveet because Raveet has everything. Due to their jealousy, they try to take away everything good in Raveet's life. Raveet blames them for her mother leaving.
Thaywa is a single father with a daughter, Tawan. He fell in love at first sight with Raveet however, Raveet believes that he is an irresponsible father and a player, Da, Thaywa's sister, hates Raveet andblamed her for the death of her husband, Prasin. She wants Raveet to suffer for this. Thaywa is torn between his sister and the one he loves.
Cast & Credits
1) Chemistry! They both atract to each other. I not sure how many kiss in this lakorn... Thaywa really used any opportunity to kiss Raveet. And Raveet cant help to play along.
2) Raveet as strong woman. Breek up with Niman is nothing, she can move on easily. Smart and confident. Pring can't never be a winner even she stole Niman.
3) Family, Thaywa and Raveet have loving family. They support each other, respect their child opinion. Not just arrage marriage for their child like most of lakorn involve big company.
1) Pring! She never grateful for what she have. Always want what Raveets. Not smart woman, the only thing she have her body. She used only that to get anything. What can I say, her mother thought that.
2) Da, she really unstable woman. she sick, I mean she mentally sick. She most fragile person. She can be manipulate easily. She can't be leave alone, she gonna suicide.
Summarized... Love this!
What I like about this drama :
1. Raveen, the main lead's character (the lady) is strong and smart. I like the way how she handle Pring (her cousin). She's not typical easy to manipulate character just like we usually found in Lakorn.
2. The little girl, Thaywa's daughetr, is so cute when she try to match making her daddy and her step mom
3. Good chemistry between two main lead
4. Real kiss spoiler. It's rare in Lakorn
What I don't like :
1. Da, the sister of male lead, have the unreasonable hatred toward Raveen. Even to the point she was asking her brother marry Raveen for revenge. Her character is so weak, she blames Raveen because she think her lover loves her and kill himself (what is she thinking of?).. it's annoyed me watching her being so stupid and unreasonable.
2. Despite of patray as smart businessman, Thaywa, the male lead, is unreasonably follow her sister plan, doesn't investigate about the truth
3. Pring and her mom are so annoying but it's typical villain in lakorn.
I will give better score for this drama, if only the episodes not that long and Da character is not that unreasonably annoying