Raveet and Pring are cousins, however, Pring is envious of Raveet because Raveet has everything. Due to their jealousy, they try to take away everything good in Raveet's life. Raveet blames them for her mother leaving.
Thaywa is a single father with a daughter, Tawan. He fell in love at first sight with Raveet however, Raveet believes that he is an irresponsible father and a player, Da, Thaywa's sister, hates Raveet and blamed her for the death of her husband, Prasin. She wants Raveet to suffer for this. Thaywa is torn between his sister and the one he loves. Add Synopsis In Spanish
Cast & Credits
1) Chemistry! They both atract to each other. I not sure how many kiss in this lakorn... Thaywa really used any opportunity to kiss Raveet. And Raveet cant help to play along.
2) Raveet as strong woman. Breek up with Niman is nothing, she can move on easily. Smart and confident. Pring can't never be a winner even she stole Niman.
3) Family, Thaywa and Raveet have loving family. They support each other, respect their child opinion. Not just arrage marriage for their child like most of lakorn involve big company.
1) Pring! She never grateful for what she have. Always want what Raveets. Not smart woman, the only thing she have her body. She used only that to get anything. What can I say, her mother thought that.
2) Da, she really unstable woman. she sick, I mean she mentally sick. She most fragile person. She can be manipulate easily. She can't be leave alone, she gonna suicide.
Summarized... Love this!
That being established:- I liked the lead characters, their strength and their realness. Raveet wavered sometimes but she did not let anyone push her around. I faulted her for letting Pring stay at her house. The level of cra cra in this drama though, I think I have seen worst but some of this one should have been nipped in the bud. I guess if it was then it wouldn't be a Lakorn. Little Ms Tawan was a joy . To be honest I skipped a lot of the side pairings an a lot of the conversation with Jane.
There should have been a little more time for Raveet's mother and father to look at reconciliation. And I must admit that I was looking for Raveet to be pregnant because they amount of times they were having fun, but the writers never put that in , her pregnancy could have added a little umph to it. There are some scenes that could have been omitted , I found after episode 15 it slowed down and there was a lot of unnecessary banter and appearances. This drama could have been over in 15 or 17 episodes. I skipped a lot. Overall good drama.