Hanson and the Beast

KhanUmar
Feb 15, 2018
i gotta say Feng William..ur the great actor for me in whole China and there will be not other then u and i know people will say there is..but ur the only one for me..idk why people dont notice him..and also Liu Crystal she's sO cute that i m dying for her..and yO guys u should watch this movie i really loved it..it was funny/cute/emotional/fantastic..and as for story..it was great for me i mean who would not like romantic love story right..and i highly recommend it for u guys to watch it..dont miss this one..???
Feb 18, 2018
A  tale as old as time in Chinese cinema are humans and fairies come  together ... The result is a great budget effects film that seems to  have a lot to say, even if there is one obvious point where they ran out  of money and the themes are mostly simplistic when analyzed in any depth. The  movie spends its first half moving very fast to be a semi-serious  romantic comedy - as far as Bai is a sweet and seemingly uninhibited  knockout in its human form, things move too fast to really seem like the  basis of true love. It's a fun setting for the crazy adventures that the movie provides in its script of just over an hour long. Fortunately,  the ending points to a sequence more in line with the things the movie  does well, and does these things well enough that the stretch where it  stumbles is not enough to counter how nice it is when it amuses itself  instead of to try to convince the public that one world or another is in danger.

Hyukfied
May 13, 2018
A great movie, made me laugh a lot with its ridiculous lines and action scenes. Liu Yi Fei looks like a fox in human form. I can see it in her face when she makes those fox faces - the cute one. Otherwise she did a great job in this movie in my opinion. The actor did great as well. The movie overall isn't too serious but when it does, it ends being hilarious as well. Its a fast paced storyline.. Han Shuai is a guy with a big debt so he goes around looking for blind dates with rich women just to pay off his debt. He saved Xiao Bai [Liu YiFei] when he was a kid and her as a fox from kids throwing acid at her. Xiao Bai wanted to pay back the debt by marrying him or doing whatever makes him happy. Of course, she insisted in marrying him. Her childhood friend is hilarious, he's suppose to keep her in check but he tries his best to protect her from harm. Which he failed to do in the climax so he and Han Shuai went tot the demon world to get her back. Enough of the spoiling but I loved the CGI - the transformation was fantastic! :] I would rewatch it again because it was quite funny.

purefriendship
Story was ok - nothing too new, but it was presented in an entertaining and modern manner with a humour

Acting was good (while there are even more extraordinary that I have seen, but they are good, no complain there)

Music was catchy, uplifts the mood with a touch of humour when played with its actions in the movie

I liked the director's touch on how the story was played. This film has successfully earned "Romantic COMEDY" genre. While many comedy I watch just found it to be stupid and boring. I actually did laugh a few times with this one and it isn't stupid humour like running into a wall nor rude languages.

Overall, Its a humorous and fun to watch film, thus the title of this review. If you are looking for a light hearted movie with funny moments to pass time by, this can go on the list.