A story about a bright and sunny girl who gets into an accident that opens doors for her to explore the worlds within different novels in a quest to save a friend.
Bai He (Yu Yue) is a college freshman who grew up with her father. She has a deep sense of justice, respects her elders and is also a tad tomboyish. Because of an accident, Bai He's life turns into one of magical encounters. She is pulled right into the center of different novels that take her through history from the time of the ancient dynasties to the Republican era to the present day. Her mission is to help the insignificant characters in the novel find their purpose. In this way, she will be able to save her childhood friend Li Yanxi.
Adapted from a novel of the same name by Wan Er.
Cast & Credits
1. The Protagonist will not have that kind of image of cross world characters have like being so damn awesome in medical, cook, fighting etc and have a icy cold/annoying personality. It just your neighboor 20's something kid who have an accident which result of her to cross to the story world.
2. The genre itself so light and kind off entertaining.
3. The Male Lead sure my favorite, I hate the type of wishy-washy man who cant prioritize his woman and side with the over zealous another female cast.
4. The finishing part of each story have a hanging conclusion before she's back to the real world which led into a problem in the future.
5. I'm baffle with the end which I conclude this installation will led into another season.