The Eyas (2019) poster

• Tags: Air Force Training, Chinese Air Force
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

Mey
Oct 21, 2019
I started this one randomly without any expectation since I wasn't familiar with the cast but I ENDED UP LOVING IT SO MUCH!!! I don't get why so less people are watching it ?? Becz it doesn't have found actors?? That's a shame for everyone missing out on this gem.
STORY:
from the 1st EP till the last I was hooked. I NEVER KNEW A DRAMA WITHOUT ROMANCE CAN BE THIS ENJOYABLE!! it has subtle romance and the ships sail as well but the main focus is FRIENDSHIP. The development of every character and their relationship with each other is beautiful.How from a bunch of rebellious individuals they develope a solid team based on friendship and unity.They were always there for eachother 'ALL FOR ONE,ONE FOR ALL' .
How each character faces their inner demon and rises abv the mental shackles is so touching.Every character has screen time and the story has a smooth pace.
ACTING:
So Apt!!! Every Actor breathed life to their character.
MUSIC:
it was WOW. All the osts specially the group one has been on loop since start of EP 1 . Definitely a big advantage.
ReWatch:
Im still not over them.will be rewatching it.

iamchichibebe
Oct 18, 2019
I'll be honest. I watched this because of Kris Fan! LOL
Anyway, the beginning of the story was actually interesting. I had high hopes! But as the series continues, I found myself disengaged and skipped some scenes.
This is not a new "concept" of a story. This is very similar to Takes a Real Man and I feel like that's more realistic than this series. The Captain was strict, but still full of compassion. I feel like if they're training for military/air force, then rules should be stricter, right? Is it just me?
This focused more on the characters' lives, their family and personal issues, overcoming trials and lastly friendship.
I still liked this series though, but I won't rewatch anytime soon.