A young ad executive's life has been turned upside down when a vicious client ruins his three billion yen project. Through his chance meeting with the disgruntled daughter of his enemy, he plans a vengeance scheme. The young woman agrees to play the victim of his bogus kidnapping.
~Based on the novel Geimu No Na Wa Yuukai ('The Name of The game Is Kidnapping') by popular mystery novelist Higashino Keigo.
Cast & Credits
* The music was pretty decent overall, and there were a couple really good songs.
* There were some interesting plot turns.
* The main actors are hot (This one is kinda lame, but I was trying to find 3 good things, lol).
* The story is choppy and poorly paced.
* I was bored for two-thirds of the movie.
* This was not Nakama Yukie at her best. (And it pains me to say that)
Overall: Not a huge waste of my time. A decent way to get a J-Movie fix.