Set within a village on the Gangwon-do Mountain, Hae-Won has lived alone with her mentally ill father since she was 10 years old. Her mother left them at that time. Hae-Won has a secret. Yoon-Soo blames himself for his friend's suicide. His parents decide to send him to a small and peaceful school located in Gangwon-do. At his new school, he meets Hae-Won, who seems to have a strange mood. Yoon-Soo falls in love with her.
Cast & Credits
The whole film is superb (well that is in my perspective!) I really recommend everyone to watch this!
1. It has a good story, twist!
2. The acting just fitted what they wanted to really portray!
3. The place is just appropriate!
4. The season! I just love it!
5. The story flow is good too
6. They succeeded explaining everything
8. The trailer is absolutely coll
1. The story is slow
2. It was there the feel! but then again when they reach that point it will escalate too quickly
3. For others this may be boring because they did not use too much music
4. They did not promote it well!!!
all in all I just love this film...