When will it be uploaded? Also I want more of ming kit and forth beam

I'm quoting Psycho Milk: "2moons3 was delayed due to the current pandemic and as a result, it will continue beginning of 2021".

If then , there is so much drama with this one, rumors only *** Nine is leaving MV and this could effect filming > I have waited forever for this and I will wait for it to come out .. IF you need  a Forth and Beam fix catch them o twitch > Forth aka Pavel and Beam aka DOME  stream on twitch  on occasion also Ben aka P'Pha  streams as well. also OXQ group released a single and I hear working on another 5 moons are on the group Earth is the one left out and that is a whole drama in it's self.   > I am hoping they get it together as I want to see what happens with Wayo and P'Pha and Ming and Kit   - latest rumor > They will do 2 Moons 3 NEW CAST as Earth will not be in it as he has cancelled contract with MV and will not re new - Pavel - Dome and Ben  are with MV and not sure what they are doing BUT they are all on TWITCH alot  - Joong and Nine from what I hear are working > Modeling mainly and stuff... MV has divided the boys and it is very sad to see such good friends turn ...Makes me so saad .. I am a Stan of Earth / Ben / Joong and Nine > Love Pavel .. Some another story for another day  I am praying they have a 2 moons 3 not sure though 

All the ships have sailed away.

okay waiiiit..Pavel and Dome just left the series tooo. 😭😭I was looking forward to seeing them. The only ones left are Joong and Nine and Benjamin, do you really think the season ks still happening?? 

No one from 2m2 will be in the series, if there ever is a part three, which becomes increasingly unlikely.

As of now, only Ben has not officially withdrawn from the cast. Nine and Joong are in China, Earth is working on Secret Admirer and now Pavel and Dome...
Yep, I think part 3 is dead :/

They replaced the cast from Season 1 to those in Season 2. So why can they not get other actors to play in Season 3? 

All actors in both seasons had great chemistry with each other, that's why it worked so well. I'm not watching the series for the actors, although it's a bonus, I am watching it because I like the storyline. 

Just wondering if anyone knows if Motive Village holds the rights to 2 Moons Series?

So Ben has officially withdrawn today...
I think MV still holds the rights for the series, otherwise they would have not announced the third season but personnally, I think I'm gonna drop this. The first change of cast was already difficult... I gave it a try, and I'm glad but I don't know if I can see through another change.

Catheolia:

So Ben has officially withdrawn today...
I think MV still holds the rights for the series, otherwise they would have not announced the third season but personnally, I think I'm gonna drop this. The first change of cast was already difficult... I gave it a try, and I'm glad but I don't know if I can see through another change.

I don't think you can throw in a 3rd cast in the middle of a story and expect anyone to watch it. 

Maybe some other studio could pick up the rights and then wait a few years to start fresh, or do it in Korea or Japan. 

PS: Nine is doing well in Chuang 2021 and has a real shot at being in the top 11.

Exactly. And it wouldn't be fair on the actors... they could do the best job ever, few people will give them the chance...

PS : yeah, I'm following too ! He is so cute :D Can't wait for the group dance this week. 

MV has announced 2M3, called The Ambassador, which certainly means it no longer has anything to do with the novel. I presume, since they paid CHiffonCake for the rights, they have someone who's written a script, likely with all new characters, but we'll see what kind of mess this will be soon. Ugh.

Actually The Ambassador is another novel by Chiffon_Cake in the 2moons verse. I think it follows Suthee's story ? (The Medicine Moon)

So they found a way to sidestep the main story.  I guess we'll have to wait for the cast list. From what I can find out about the novel it hasn't gotten great reviews. Green Phongsathorn played Suthee in 2M and 2M2. He may still be under contract.

I'm not so sure about that, he played in Hotel Stars (a StarHunter series) and he is announced to play in Kinnporsche.... 

Moreover I think Motive would have jumped and announced him as the lead when posting the casting call.