Episode 13 kind of destroyed me. Like I just wanted so much more from the ending because of how much the writers have delivered throughout the series. To me this drama is still a 9/10 because it has been consistently amazing, but I feel like these past two episodes have been so underwhelming. Like last episode they packed in a bunch of drama, then this episode they half-solved everything, gave a bunch of flashbacks, and ended it how it started. I don't know, I just feel let down. What do you guys think?

I seriously expected that Sarawat would grab Tine and kiss him right after the result got announced.

Jolene:

I seriously expected that Sarawat would grab Tine and kiss him right after the result got announced.

SAME but nope all we got was a HIGH FIVE. ugh.

Am i only one who thought the whole issue with pam was unnecessary? It felt like the directors just threw her in for the sake of creating drama. Also, i felt like tine overreacted so much? he didn't give Sarawat a chance to explain himself and just cut him off immediately aahhhh everything was so rushed this is sad because I love Bright and Win so much, but the series came crashing down during the last few episodes

Jolene:

that would have saved the ending a bit better, rather than a high five!!! 

So WTF was that finale? Like I am having all the same thoughts as you guys, there was just so much that could have been omitted/done differently!

Mint:

Am i only one who thought the whole issue with pam was unnecessary? It felt like the directors just threw her in for the sake of creating drama. Also, i felt like tine overreacted so much? he didn't give Sarawat a chance to explain himself and just cut him off immediately aahhhh everything was so rushed this is sad because I love Bright and Win so much, but the series came crashing down during the last few episodes

I felt like Tine was the only character that had some originality left in the end. Him overreacting was definitely normal for me personally. If I would be in his place, I would do it too. 

We could say the same for Sarawat. It was Pam that basically ruined the relationship and also got it back together with the USB. If it weren't for that USB, Tine would've never went to Sarawat. Meaning Sarawat didn't take some pretty solid actions to get Tine back. 

I feel like the actions shown by Tine in the last two episodes were what I have came to expect by his character. As for Sarawat, I felt his character let this stretch on more than needed yes when  he hugged Pam he could do that for like a second or two but no. He should've pushed her away as soon as he saw Tine and go immediately after him. Unlike what he did. Right after she hugged him again he should've pushed her away and went after Tine.  Had that happened I felt it would have been better. There could have been some leftover misunderstanding or Tine not wanting to listen willingly but finally letting himself sulk and then listen to Sarawat. Now with Pam and the USB  I do appreciate her giving it to Tine though I would have loved to listen to it a bit more. 

KJCTTDramas:

I feel like the actions shown by Tine in the last two episodes were what I have came to expect by his character. As for Sarawat, I felt his character let this stretch on more than needed yes when  he hugged Pam he could do that for like a second or two but no. He should've pushed her away as soon as he saw Tine and go immediately after him. Unlike what he did. Right after she hugged him again he should've pushed her away and went after Tine.  Had that happened I felt it would have been better. There could have been some leftover misunderstanding or Tine not wanting to listen willingly but finally letting himself sulk and then listen to Sarawat. Now with Pam and the USB  I do appreciate her giving it to Tine though I would have loved to listen to it a bit more. 

I definitely agree with this, Wat went a tad OOC with letting Pam just stay on his body like W(h)at are you doing, Wat? lol

Huzi:

I felt like Tine was the only character that had some originality left in the end. Him overreacting was definitely normal for me personally. If I would be in his place, I would do it too. 

We could say the same for Sarawat. It was Pam that basically ruined the relationship and also got it back together with the USB. If it weren't for that USB, Tine would've never went to Sarawat. Meaning Sarawat didn't take some pretty solid actions to get Tine back. 

Ah, i get your point, but i guess what i was trying to say was that the way whole issue with pam was portrayed was kind of off. They could have made Sarawat chase Tine more, or show how much Tine was hurting a bit better, cause personally, I think the portrayal fell flat. They could have also placed a confrontation between the two, and I was kind of expecting that since there was a fight scene in the trailer (i heard they reshot a lot of scenes though so). Because honestly if I was tine I would have screamed my heart out at sarawat ahahahaha, but people are different i suppose, maybe he just didn't want to talk? But anyway, they could have added the issue a bit earlier on instead of the last two, and maybe make the issue deeper, i just felt like it was sort of unnecessary and rushed, especially with the way it was structured

And sARAWAT JUST STARED AT TINE THE WHOLE TIME PAM WAS HUGGING HIM BAHAHAHHAHHA SARAWAT MY DUDE PLS

Mint:

And sARAWAT JUST STARED AT TINE THE WHOLE TIME PAM WAS HUGGING HIM BAHAHAHHAHHA SARAWAT MY DUDE PLS

Exactly you could've moved dude but you stood there like a statue, please don't tell me it was a scenario where "Time stopped when Sarawat saw Tine come out the door" like NANI

Huzi:

I agree completely like I felt as if Sarawat gave up way too easily and it made me so sad. Like he just went off and isolated himself after getting pushed away once. Tine was hurt so of course he's gonna push you away, but he should've put in effort to show him how much he means to him and prove his loyalty instead of moving on like it meant nothing. I was MAD.

A friend told me that the reason why the acting for the ending is rushed was because this was filmed even way back before they filmed the moving in part. He mentioned that I should note the similarities of the ending with the trailer. Also, they had to film all of the Scrubb scenes first due to the tight schedule of Scrubb.

But I forgot to ask him for the source, silly me. Has anybody else heard about the same thing?

Jolene:

A friend told me that the reason why the acting for the ending is rushed was because this was filmed even way back before they filmed the moving in part. He mentioned that I should note the similarities of the ending with the trailer. Also, they had to film all of the Scrubb scenes first due to the tight schedule of Scrubb.

But I forgot to ask him for the source, silly me. Has anybody else heard about the same thing?

I haven't heard the same thing, but it does make sense though. You can tell which episodes/scenes were shot sooner based upon how fresh Sarawat's haircut is.