Thank you all for coming today! It was a lot of fun! 

We were talking about doing a watch party just for the Valentine's Special on Valentine's Day, i.e. the 14th of February.  I can host it, but I have an online meeting that starts at 2 pm and will probably last for an hour or more. So either we do it before then, or we leave it until the evening (CET time) -- although people may have actual Valentine's plans for the evening, I guess?  (I don't, lol)

Thank you for hosting!!! It really was fun to watch with you guys!! ?

Thank you for hosting ^^ I had so much fun 

-Aprillen-:

We were talking about doing a watch party just for the Valentine's Special on Valentine's Day, i.e. the 14th of February.  I can host it, but I have an online meeting that starts at 2 pm and will probably last for an hour or more. So either we do it before then, or we leave it until the evening (CET time) -- although people may have actual Valentine's plans for the evening, I guess?  (I don't, lol)

I don't have plans too lol 

What about we separate the episodes again like watch 1_7 the 13th of February  5pm UTC+1 or after  so it will be actually the 14th in Japan and the others the next day you can decide which time suits the most of us ??

Allbymyself:

I don't have plans too lol 

What about we separate the episodes again like watch 1_7 the 13th of February  5pm UTC+1 or after  so it will be actually the 14th in Japan and the others the next day you can decide which time suits the most of us ??

You mean do a full rewatch of the entire series? Hm, I guess that is an option too

-Aprillen-:

You mean do a full rewatch of the entire series? Hm, I guess that is an option too

Ohh I am so sorry I didn't see that it was only for the Valentine's SP ^^

Allbymyself:

Ohh I am so sorry I didn't see that it was only for the Valentine's SP ^^

That is what people suggested after the watchparty today, but nothing is decided yet!

Thanks from my side as well! It's so nice to have people to chat with about CM and BL.

Only the special would be very short for sure. I thought maybe it's possible to combine it with Machida's new drama because the first episode airs on Feb 11th apparently. But maybe people don't want to wait so long? idk

(I also have no plans lol)

annarasum:

Thanks from my side as well! It's so nice to have people to chat with about CM and BL.

Only the special would be very short for sure. I thought maybe it's possible to combine it with Machida's new drama because the first episode airs on Feb 11th apparently. But maybe people don't want to wait so long? idk

That would be cool! I don't know how busy Mich is right now, but we may even be able to watch it with their subs on Valentine's Day ^^

annarasum:

That's actually a wonderful idea. If the subs are available then why not ^^

-Aprillen-:

Thanks for coming today! We'll return tomorrow for episodes 8-12 + specials. See you then in Udon's Chamber!

Thank you for the hosting ^^

-Aprillen-:

We were talking about doing a watch party just for the Valentine's Special on Valentine's Day, i.e. the 14th of February.  I can host it, but I have an online meeting that starts at 2 pm and will probably last for an hour or more. So either we do it before then, or we leave it until the evening (CET time) -- although people may have actual Valentine's plans for the evening, I guess?  (I don't, lol)

Arigato Aprillen for hosting, I had a lot of fun :D

annarasum:

That's a great idea! Valentine episode + 3-boshi first ep. 

I don't know if we can add Akaso's guest role episode in Uchikare (ep 4) maybe? There is already a subber but not sure how fast they will sub it and we may not be familiar with the story. But I'll just watch it for lead singer Akaso ^^

Hikari no Naka :

That's a great idea! Valentine episode + 3-boshi first ep. 

I don't know if we can add Akaso's guest role episode in Uchikare (ep 4) maybe? There is already a subber but not sure how fast they will sub it and we may not be familiar with the story. But I'll just watch it for lead singer Akaso ^^

It may be a bit weird to jump in mid-story, but I am prepared to suffer for Akaso XD