-Aprillen-:

Than you. I guess I will have to register on that site to get the subbed ep...

No problem! Yes, unfortunately you can't see the contents of the forum if you don't register. But D-Addicts is used by a lot of subbers, so think of it as an investment for the future ^^

But if you are not interested in D-Addicts, you can always wait and keep an eye on aoinousagi's Twitter before registering. We don't even know if they'll sub the episodes before Valentine's Day after all.

Edit: otherwise, is there someone who is on D-Addicts and can send Aprillen the links?

I have D-addicts ID, but the thing is they only provide the subtitle file, we need to get the raw video by ourselves (from JPTVClub and nyaa ). Sorry, I'm not very familiar with this and I have no idea how to get them.

Hikari no Naka :

I have D-addicts ID, but the thing is they only provide the subtitle file, we need to get the raw video by ourselves (from JPTVClub and nyaa ). Sorry, I'm not very familiar with this and I have no idea how to get them.

Ouch, that sounds troublesome. I don't know how to go about that, either. 

Yes subbers on d-addicts only provide the subtitle files and point you towards sites where you can get the raw videos that go with their subs, usually nyaa for torrents or bagikuy for direct downloads. It's mostly for personal use, I watch my jdramas like this most of the time. For a group watch, one would need the episodes on their computer and share their screen while playing it. Orrr look for the drama on your usual illegal streaming site that will certainly take out the subs and use them anyway.

Is there a set time for the watch party yet? And will it be both on the 13th and the 14th?

Portolo:

Is there a set time for the watch party yet? And will it be both on the 13th and the 14th?

Hello! The watchparty will be only on Sunday the 14th (Valentine's) at 6 pm UTC (7 pm CET, 1 pm EST). 

We will (hopefully) be watching the "Valentine and Rokkaku" special episode of Cherry Magic,  Uchikare ep. 4 (where Akaso is a guest actor), and the first episode of Nishiboshi (Machida's new drama), provided it has been subbed. 

The watchparty will be held in Udon's Chamber on Kosmi. No registration needed, just click the link and then the "launch" button. 

-Aprillen-:

Hello! The watchparty will be only on Sunday the 14th (Valentine's) at 6 pm UTC (7 pm CET, 1 pm EST). 

We will (hopefully) be watching the "Valentine and Rokkaku" special episode of Cherry Magic,  Uchikare ep. 4 (where Akaso is a guest actor), and the first episode of Nishiboshi (Machida's new drama), provided it has been subbed. 

The watchparty will be held in Udon's Chamber on Kosmi. No registration needed, just click the link and then the "launch" button. 

sankyu!!

-Aprillen-:

Oh it's really late in my time zone, I wish I could join..

Hikari no Naka :

Oh it's really late in my time zone, I wish I could join..

Yeah, sorry, I have an important online meeting earlier in the afternoon, and I don't know how long it will take, so I had to set this late time :( 

I don't know if I'll be able to come at 6 o'clock sharp, but I'll try my best to be there for at least one of the episodes. I mean, I haven't watched episode 4 of Uchikare because I wanted to watch it with you all. I can't miss it ><

-Aprillen-:

Still no sign of the Irozuku subs for Nishiboshi, so if worst comes to worst, we may have to postpone that :(