Boron:

the first 2 eps are already subbed (they are fast), i think we can watch all 4 eps on of Uchikare during watch party.

so Valentine Episode + 3-boshi (ep1) + Uchi (ep1 to 4 ) lol

That is also an option. But I'm not sure if the story is everyone's cup of tea and each ep is almost 1 hours long, so 4 eps means 4 hours.. 

Boron:

I was able to find crunchyroll's 1080 HVEC rip in MKV format. (subs are not burned in)

pm me if you want a copy

Do you mean the Valentine's ep? 

Boron:

I was able to find crunchyroll's 1080 HVEC rip in MKV format. (subs are not burned in)

pm me if you want a copy

Irozuku's subs are not in 1080 HD? what is MKV format, is it playable on normal player? Please DM me Boron, thanks!!

I think Irozuku does have HD but they are Patreon-locked.

Boron:

I know softsubs are for patreon patrons, the hardsub we download for free is already in HD

for reference:

720 × 576 = SD

1280 x 720 is 720p = HD

1920 x 1080 is 1080p = Full-HD (2K)

I'll buy Mich coffee one of these days or subscribe, to thank there for the Furifura sub :P

Thanks for the info! I was referring to Hikari no Naka's comment about them not being in 1080 HD. 

So, next suggestion for a watchparty is to watch the Valentine's episode together on actual Valentine's, i.e. Sunday the 14th February.  
I am tied up with an annual meeting in the afternoon, so it will have to be in the evening, Central European time (UTC+1). Since it's just one fairly short episode, we said we'd throw in the first episode of Machida's new drama Nishiogikubo Mitsuboshi Youshudou, since it will hopefully be subbed by Irozuku by then, and the two episodes of Uchi no Musume wa, Kareshi ga Dekinai!! in which Akaso will be doing a guest role -- provided I can get hold of those two episodes with English subs somewhere.  

Please leave a comment if you want to join us, and which time zone you are in! 

We do realise that some people may be busy with, you know, actual Valentine's activities, but for those of us who aren't, this seems like an excellent way to celebrate it!

I'd love to participate! (I was the one who suggested it after all ><)

We are in the same time zone, so any time would probably be okay for me.

I'll definitely join if the time is convenient for me. For Akaso's guest role in Uchikare, it's only one episode (ep4). I've seen the subbed eps in Dramacool, but I'm not sure who the subber is. 

Maybe you could also put the watch party information in Nishiboshi's page, since there are people who might be interested :) 

The subber of Uchikare is aoinousagi. They are on Twitter, D-Addicts and MDL.

Foreigner:

The subber of Uchikare is aoinousagi. They are on Twitter, D-Addicts and MDL.

Than you. I guess I will have to register on that site to get the subbed ep...