Boron:

Irozuku has Furifura subbed recently (Akaso’s movie.) its a love story,  perfect for valentines lol

Good backup idea! I'll download it just in case. 

Wow just in time! But the movie sounded really nice too actually haha

See you later! 

@Aprillen: thank you for hosting today's watch party despite being busy and thank you for rewinding Uchikare when my phone wasn't working. I really appreciate it *bows*

-Aprillen-:

Hello! The watchparty will be only on Sunday the 14th (Valentine's) at 6 pm UTC (7 pm CET, 1 pm EST). 

We will (hopefully) be watching the "Valentine and Rokkaku" special episode of Cherry Magic,  Uchikare ep. 4 (where Akaso is a guest actor), and the first episode of Nishiboshi (Machida's new drama), provided it has been subbed. 

The watchparty will be held in Udon's Chamber on Kosmi. No registration needed, just click the link and then the "launch" button. 

Thank you for hosting!!! 

Thank you Aprillen for hosting ^^

A new watchparty is planned for episodes 1-6 of Cherry Magic. It will be hosted by Aprillen. 

The time is (please convert for your own timezone, this is for Central European Time): 

Sat Apr 24th, 2021 ⋅ 11am - 2pm CEST (UTC+2)

The room/link is Udons Chamber like always.

Anyone who loves Cherry Magic is welcome to join or leave any time. No signup is required for kosmi.

RandomUsagi :

A new watchparty is planned for episodes 1-6 of Cherry Magic. It will be hosted by Aprillen. 

The time is (please convert for your own timezone, this is for Central European Time): 

Sat Apr 24th, 2021 ⋅ 11am - 2pm CEST (UTC+2)

The room/link is Udons Chamber like always: https://app.kosmi.io/room/uul9b8 

Anyone who loves Cherry Magic is welcome to join or leave any time. No signup is required for kosmi.

I'd love to join, but coincidentally it's at the same time as CM's online event! Did you guys pick the time on purpose? LOL. But have fun guys, I'll join next time if the time is convenient. 

Hikari no Naka :

I'd love to join, but coincidentally it's at the same time as CM's online event! Did you guys pick the time on purpose? LOL. But have fun guys, I'll join next time if the time is convenient. 

Oops! Not on purpose at all, we just didn't want to clash with Eine's J-drama club, and that weekend is the only one that doesn't. 

I'll take this up with people over on Discord and let you know what we decide. But since most of us can't access the event we'll probably forge ahead. 

-Aprillen-:

Oops! Not on purpose at all, we just didn't want to clash with Eine's J-drama club, and that weekend is the only one that doesn't. 

I'll take this up with people over on Discord and let you know what we decide. But since most of us can't access the event we'll probably forge ahead. 

No worries, you guys go ahead don't worry about me :) The event is 90 mins so I'll see if I can join after that if you guys still around. Have fun~!