I kinda want her to end up with Yuu.

I'd be fine with Yoshi since I love Sakurada Dori, however Shintarou has a really gross behaviour tbh. I really don't want her to end up with him.

The only one I find remotely tolerable is Yuu.

Yuu is my favorite one ! (ep 3)

None of them. She can do better.

Yuu was cute in episode 3. 

Being that only episode 3 is out, I don't have any strong opinions. But if I had to choose probably Yuu or Yoshi. I'm pretty sure she'll end up with Yuu. I just know for sure she ain't going to end up with Shintaro.

I want her to end up with Yoshi san for sure. If not Yoshi San then Yuu San. 

Me me guys vote for me lol

now that we have all seen them feature in their own episodes and gotten to know them more, i'm actually pretty torn. as a huge dori sakurada fan, my OWN heart says yoshi. lol but thats  just me ;) they are all so nice though!

honestly, i wish haru would stop being so pious and actually learn that they don't need her preaching at them all the time and that theyre all really nice people on their own- she's not their mom but she acts pretty judgmental of them and tries to "teach" them how to act better.  none of the 4 are perfect but they all have their own strengths and weaknesses and all 3 would make good partners for her in their own ways. #1 thing she needs to do is stop listening to her friend fill her mind with garbage which only serves to make her confused and judgmental haha

im loving this show though!!! :D :D :D

Yoshi but I think Yuu is the most handsome and caring ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Still Yuu for me, never wavered for a second, don't know why.

I love Dori Sakurada, but in this case i think Yuu is better than Yoshi.