While we can't avoid the upcoming heartbreak, I want to take this moment to bask in their mutual love and all of the sweetness in episodes 19-20. 

My favorite moments:
-Tou walking so gracefully while carrying Xue Zhi in his arms after she faints in the herbal bath.
-When Medicine King says to Wu Ming he might have to address Xue Zhi as Mrs. Shang Guan in a few more days. XD
-Tou telling Xue Zhi he wants to be a Mandarin duck couple with her, and an ordinary couple, away from the martial arts world and the court, that grows old together with lots of kids and grandkids.
-Tou telling Xue Zhi she won't be able to get rid of him for hundreds and thousands of years now that he's stuck with her.
-Tou telling Xue Zhi they need to learn to cherish the person in front of them, not to regret it only when you lose the person because you might lose the person from waiting too long.
-Tou telling Xue Zhi he can be cured by her mere smile no matter what hardships.
-Tou wishes to be with Xue Zhi forever.
-Tou claiming his promise from Xue Zhi, to be in her future and to be with her for the rest of his life.
-Tou looking at the medicine Xue Zhi brew for him with a soft smile.
-The way Tou is looking at Xue Zhi as they play chess, never taking his eyes off of her.
-Tou praising her for winning a chess game that he loses to her on purpose (possibly).
-Challenging each other in martial arts.
-Tou asking Xue Zhi if she ever regrets coming to Moon Valley, and she says no but feel lucky instead.
-THEIR FIRST KISS ON TOP OF THE ROOF, WITH THE MOON AS THEIR WITNESS!
-Tou playing zither furiously in frustration because  Xue Zhi is leaving the valley soon.
-2nd dad telling Tou that he's been out and about to give them a room. XD
-Tou asking for 2nd dad's permission to bring Xue Zhi to meet his dad.
-Xue Zhi basically ignoring 2nd dad after asking him a question because she's too focused on Tou! XD
-2nd dad asking for an invitation to their wedding.
-Tou hoping Xue Zhi will impose on him forever.
-Tou throwing the fan away from Xue Zhi's hand, grabs her waist and pulls her close, and telling Xue Zhi he's reluctant to see her leave.
-Tou teasing that Xue Zhi is ready to get married.
-Tou telling Xue Zhi he is ready to face his feelings now, that he won't marry anyone but Xue Zhi.
-Tou telling Xue Zhi of his plan to bring her to meet his dad and tell him he's found the love of his life.
-The couple embracing in bliss.
-Tou cupping Xue Zhi's head.
-Tou teasing us with the second kiss so soon after the first one but ends up being a tease.
-Tou shielding Xue Zhi from angry Medicine King.
-Tou and Xue Zhi running away from Medicine King.
-Their family dinner with 2nd dad, aww!
-Tou and Xue Zhi discussing their future kids.
-Tou addressing his future son as Shang Guan Xiao Xiao Tou.
-Tou and Xue Zhi keep looking at each other while 2nd dad is talking.
-2nd dad sensing that Tou and Xue Zhi couldn't bear to separate and suggest an alternative to stay together longer.
-Tou wants to set a date to marry Xue Zhi and for her to meet his dad.

Thank you so much. This helps a lot to understand the episode. I really love all their moments together. Tou Ge Ge is going all out with his feelings.

I love your input about their sweet and touching moments!! Thank you. I hope the angst will just be short lived. Maryxiah, do u know why my yuan will stab tou? 

Wow I loved all these moments!! 

You forgot the moment in the herbal bath / dual cultivation thingie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I just hope whatever angst follows isn't filled with constant misunderstandings, and that they'll trust each other no matter what!!

Have you read the novel? If so where can I read it? Thank you

Christine Lans Dumasis:

I love your input about their sweet and touching moments!! Thank you. I hope the angst will just be short lived. Maryxiah, do u know why my yuan will stab tou? 

I don't know why Mu Yuan will stab and push Tou off the cliff, we all know he's jealous of Tou, but I don't know what reason he has to commit such heinous crime against Tou. I suspect they will later accuse him of being the mastermind behind the disappearance of Nine Moves scroll, the person who's been training for Nine Moves in secret (we know it's actually Qing Mei), and orchestrating the plaque. However, these are all just my speculations.

Estelll:

Wow I loved all these moments!! 

You forgot the moment in the herbal bath / dual cultivation thingie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I just hope whatever angst follows isn't filled with constant misunderstandings, and that they'll trust each other no matter what!!

I totally did! I love every excuse of skinships, especially mutual cultivation that requires them to be so close and intimate.

dalequince:

Have you read the novel? If so where can I read it? Thank you

I have not but I did read some synopsis provided by Chinese fans online, I'll post it soon once I'm done translating.

I know that’s what I thought so too, maybe jealousy or misjudgment.. i am not so looking forward to watching the next 2 episodes cuz it’ll be so sad huhuhu. I hope they will already reconcile after 2 episodes and build more sweet moments  before the stabbing part. 

You got every sweet moment so far that I can think of for the past few episodes. Tou is so sweet, when he said he wanted her future I just about melted. There is gonna be lots of heartbreaking scenes coming up, so I'll probably go back and rewatch scenes of 19-20 to cheer myself up. The scenery in Moon Valley is also beautiful.

I did enjoy all those moments so much. They are like a married couple. I hope they're already married. I know they will in the future.  You wrote these in very details. You remember every details. Looks like you are into this drama just like me. Thank you so much for this.  

Amanda Ainsworth:

I did enjoy all those moments so much. They are like a married couple. I hope they're already married. I know they will in the future.  You wrote these in very details. You remember every details. Looks like you are into this drama just like me. Thank you so much for this.  

I actually listed all these while I was watching the episodes, lol. I had to pause every time I see a great line, which is like every minute, haha.