A.K.A. My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected.

Synopsis

This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he see his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters, They're a bunch of liars. When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, Not working. A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino. -MAL

Trailer

Hmm I am totally hooked to this anime, I dont know why but I found it interesting, especially the way they have mentioned the loniliness faced by certain kids sometimes I think that they are the who dont want to mingle with others n isolate themselves from the world
Oh, nice to see someone who is hooked. I haven't started it yet, but will today. Edit, I have watched the first three episodes and I love it. I also love Hikigaya-kun. He's so cynical and jaded.
"It's my policy not to dwell on the past. If I did, my life would be a sea of pitch black gloom." Have I mentioned how much I love Hikigaya?