(Excuse me if there is already a thread like that existing!!) Who else watched this movie? How did you like it? In my oppinion it was the best Naruto movie ever!! :D
I actually thought it was the worst. It made no sense, the plot was everywhere and they didn't show a lot of the others which personally I wanted to see more of them and their opposite selves. But I guess compared to other Shippuden movies...nah. Shippuden movies just aren't very good. To be honest I've given up Naruto after Road to Ninja.
I agree with you that many things had absolutely no senses for example Akatsuki. They all were alive!!! Naruto got to know his father, while Konoha was destroyed by Pain...it was somehow confusing. BUT it was very funny. It had Sasuke!! (I missed him! lol) and it dealed with Narutos feelings for his parents, I really liked it. Especially the parts where he spent time with "his" parents, he never knew how having parents is like like. But it was also very sad.
Yeah but it all felt very random and short. Like Akatsuki was in one part, then hey mvoed to the other characters, then the parents, then randomly Menma pops up and then Menma's defeated (sorry for spoilers) then back to normal. I dunno, it was just all very odd. And not very put together.
I know what you mean, its a pity it was so senseless and confusing because the idea was actually great! :)
I dont watch Naruto movies, I think only watched one of all of them. I dont really like watching things with no amateurish plots.
I agree with u it's a best movie from naruto i cried a lot when i watched it I hope the next movie is more cool