Sailor Moon was mine first anime too.. I was in kindergarten when I first saw it.. Then Dragon Ball. I got really interested to anime later, maybe when I was 14
I've been watching since forever my dad used to watch it and i would watch with him. Don't remember my first anime.
card captor sakura """
I loved (and still love) Card Captor Sakura when I was a child. Five years ago, I decided to watch it again for "the good times". Then I found out what anime was, and I watched another series, and then another and another...
I started anime 7 years ago. This day was soooo boring, I had nothing to do so I was surfing on the internet when I found something interesting enough to stop me : some kind of anime thing where I guy called Sarutobi was dying. Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday because on this day, I met Naruto ^^
I watched DBZ back in the day when I was young with my uncles who would watch it. I also used to watch Cardcaptor Sakura after coming back from school but I didn't know they were categorized as anime. The official anime that started my craze was Death Note when my friend kept telling me to watch it. My cousin's also into anime so he would also give me recommendations. I never looked back.
My first anime actually was Rurouni Kenshin aka Samurai X but I was young then like around 6-7 yrs old. Naruto got me more into anime after watching it in Cartoon Network then online.
I don't remember exactly, it was in the 80s. It was probably either Wonderful Adventures of Nils or The mysterious cities of gold. Great stuff :) I watched it with my elder brother, every day without fail. We watched quite a lot of anime then, and we both still do.
Since I was young I used to watch anime, I don't remember when I've started, I was waay too young.
kangoor wrote: I don't remember exactly, it was in the 80s. It was probably either Wonderful Adventures of Nils or The mysterious cities of gold. Great stuff :)
I watched it with my elder brother, every day without fail. We watched quite a lot of anime then, and we both still do.

oh man, mysterious cities of gold was AMAZING. I was obsessed with that show as a kid lol

My first anime was Akira, when it came out in the US my dad was watching it, I had no idea what was going on, but I remember thinking the animation was amazing looking, i'd never seen a cartoon drawn like that before.
I was also heavily into voltron if that one counts and the Unico movies.

Once I was older I got back into the anime craze with rurouni kenshin, then FLCL and a lot of the great stuff they aired on adult swim. then started watching naruto weekly as it aired in japan.
I think my first anime was Sailor moon. But at that time i had no idea that, that was an anime :P
I know anime from Tv , it's detective conan I was child and short as Conan, now I'm old and maybe I'll start shorting again since he still as that Conan I knew since maaaaaany years. pole born,pole die,the earth changed, wars started and end and Conan still here .
My first animes were Pokemon and Digimon. Though, as a child I never thought them as an anime. I used to spend my Saturday mornings by watching them on the TV. ^^ Sailor Moon was the first one, which started my interest for animes. It once was shown on the TV and I got hooked on. Then I went to search for more from the net... Hmmm, I was about 10 years old then.
the first ever anime i have seen was sailor moon... i was 6 back then, and as far as i can remember it was aired in a local channel every saturdays at exactly 6 in the evening! i really liked sailor moon back then, most of my things are sailormoon related... i remember going to preschool carrying a bright red backpack with sailormoon printed into it... i also grew my hair long until it reached my thighs... so i could look like usagi... haha! XD
The first anime that i've watched is pokemon. when i was in elementary i used to watch it at 7pm everyday.